Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:45:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13899 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #705 on: 20 July, 2018, 01:12:41 pm »

i liked libra as well and im pretty sure i made him an axe monk or whatever and it was a good time
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #706 on: 20 July, 2018, 02:13:32 pm »

he starts as an axe monk

which is why he's the best husband in the franchise
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #707 on: 20 July, 2018, 02:40:04 pm »

i haven't played awakening in a long time oops
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #708 on: 29 July, 2018, 04:57:12 pm »

i have two (bad) mobages up running on two separate instances of an android emu right now

fortunately, i got a 5-star genderswap attila the hun in my first non-free pull in fgo so that'll make me feel like i'm not cursed by god for a while

also i didn't get astolfo from the default 4-star roll but I got the other otokonoko character available so that's also cool
« Last Edit: 29 July, 2018, 05:00:22 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #709 on: 22 August, 2018, 06:33:48 am »

i have now picked up two 5* servants within four 10-pulls in fgo

i'd rather not have the bad luck in real life where the fraud case i had opened was rejected and where I had to spend the rest of the money I had for the foreseeable future on food and supplies for a litter of abandoned, malnourished kittens saddled on me, but at least i have identified the one vector of good luck in my life
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #710 on: 10 September, 2018, 10:35:22 pm »

hi hello i'm dm-ing a pathfinder campaign for a bunch of first-timers who have never even played 3.5e before, wish me luck
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #711 on: 11 September, 2018, 10:27:40 am »

godspeed

i was going to dm a 5e game for mostly new people until my friend kept adding people on and no one could get a schedule together, the ultimate dnd experience
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #712 on: 12 September, 2018, 03:05:31 pm »

what i went with was getting a consensus among the first three or so players and then lock that time in. whenever you ask the next guy to join, it has to be in that time or it's no good

unfortunately, my campaign is all college students on thursday nights, which is a precarious time and might end up seeing some players slough off
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #713 on: 14 September, 2018, 02:02:30 pm »

first session went okay i guess. i underprepared because i underprepare for basically everything, which mostly came off in the form of studdering and ad-libbing my way through dialogue. messed some small things up, like the first encounter was supposed to be in difficult terrain. will need to write a script, which i had planned on doing but didn't because i'm hideously lazy. none of the players seemed put off at all by my errors, but they'll prolly start becoming more apparent if they keep happening

one of my players hosted the game in his apartment and made dinner for us, so I have to thank him pretty profusely because both of those probably gave me a heavy situational bonus towards making the run work out
« Last Edit: 14 September, 2018, 02:05:00 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #714 on: 19 October, 2018, 09:10:54 pm »

i have two 5-stars in fate/grand order, but only one of them isn't event limited, so if I roll any banner, she's the only one of the two I could conceivably get. the game determines if you get a 5* (which is a 1% per roll) before determining what the 5* is, so when i roll on a banner with a 70% chance of getting of one specific 5*, I do actually get one. and there's about 15 other 5*s with probabilities evenly distributed, so the odds of getting that dupe are about 2% within that outcome. who do i get?

god is real and he hates me
« Last Edit: 19 October, 2018, 09:12:36 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #715 on: 06 November, 2018, 01:33:50 pm »

bought a used iphone so now I'm playing fire emblem heroes. on day one, i stumbled into a top tier character with one of the best random stat distribution sets and all the tools I needed to make him good. he's owning everything by himself and I'm getting a bunch of friend requests

lol
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #716 on: 16 November, 2018, 07:39:21 pm »

https://www.white-wolf.com/newsblog/a-message-from-white-wolf

white wolf, probably the second-most influential tabletop rpg publisher responsible for vampire, werewolf et. al, included a new supplement for their vampire reboot where they portrayed chechen dictator ramzan kadyrov as a vampire flunky. somehow this made its way to kadyrov himself and he fucking flipped his shit and is apparently trying to hunt down whoever wrote the supplement, cracking down hard on rpg distribution in the russian federation. white wolf's owner just shuttered them as damage control

welp, I can't say this is how i'd expect vampire to end back when I was playing bloodlines
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #717 on: 16 November, 2018, 10:17:48 pm »

huh thats

pretty wild honestly
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #718 on: 19 November, 2018, 10:01:15 pm »

10th year anniversary of prolly the second best iidx style, EMPRESS

i'm gonna spam my topic with links even though salty was the only one who'd humor me by even listening to them

i left out one of the best songs because it has one of the more questionable videos in iidx. poor turii, really fucking good song

oh yeah, also this thing

this remix is unironically probably the best song yoshitaka ever did. shame bemani attached the credit for the song publicly to a guy who tragically died only a few months after this game came out, ensuring that yoshitaka would never make another one of these songs again

next year has the 10th anniversary of prolly the shittiest yoshitaka-era style. i have to wait 2 more years for the actual best one where i'll post like, 10 songs because they're all awesome. so we'll see if this site still exists then
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #719 on: 23 November, 2018, 01:09:27 pm »

i have a ps4 now

i don't have a working tv or monitor to play it, or games for it aside from the spiderman game that's built into it, but I ordered a new monitor as well as bloodborne and another copy of dark souls 3 because my desktop no longer runs and could barely run it anyway this morning and i'll get those on either sunday or monday

kinda looking forward to actually being able to close out the soulsborne series finally, only years after the last of you folks did
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: