Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:13:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13624 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #795 on: 13 April, 2021, 11:07:17 am »

oh lmao
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #796 on: 29 April, 2021, 12:28:23 pm »

only played a bit of code vein so far. I replaced my computer and have been making up for lost time with it. However, I also bought:

- Crash N. Sane Trilogy: Beat Crash 1 so far. My favorite thing about this is how people constantly said jumping felt bad in this game, and the actual reason for that is because they only played Crash 1 where jumping was absolutely awful in the original game too and they completely preserved that awful feeling. They preserved it so hard that when you move around in Crash 2, you can notice the difference because the game moves incredibly weirdly because the engine speed and models were clearly calibrated to Crash 1's movement and not adapted to 2 or 3. but yeah crash 1 is a terrible game, can't wait to play 2 and 3 which are way better
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory: hey let's play another digimon game. this one is a normal rpg so that's cool right. it has a million digimon in it and systems to make a bunch so the cool thing so far is just seeing what's in the game through trial and error. it's okay so far I guess

also tales of vesperia hd and dragon's dogma: dark arisen for the ps4 (because I can't get audio on my tv so I don't want to play my ps3 right now). i'll probably replay dark arisen again soon because I really like that game, but I dunno when I'll get to tales of vesperia which I never beat because my 360 disc was incredibly shitty and gave out halfway

also I've been watching a guy marathon the kingdom hearts series and covid evidently gave me enough brain damage that it's made me want to buy the trilogy for $25 but I haven't given in to that
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #797 on: 02 May, 2021, 05:52:54 pm »

ok i take back what I said about crash n. sane trilogy, holy **** this just feels like **** in every single way
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #798 on: 11 May, 2021, 08:07:38 pm »

2 chapters into Nioh 2. Never played the first Nioh, skipped to this because CHARACTER CREATION

been streaming it for a friend to make him happier. I just did a boss I hated, but overall this is probably the best soulslike I've played so far.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #799 on: 14 May, 2021, 10:14:47 am »

I played a little bit into the first one and could never really get into it. A friend of mine swore up and down it had the best combat system of any game he ever played.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #800 on: 01 June, 2021, 10:10:21 pm »

Beat Nioh 2. Pretty fun game, hard as nails. I had a bunch of stuff in my build like a stun cancel and a slow down spell that I honestly can't think of as anything but cheating and I still died at least once to pretty much every boss. Still, I enjoyed it a decent bit, which is more than Bloodborne and every single "inspired by Dark Souls" game out there.

Bought Spyro: Reignited Trilogy as well. Overall a much better-handled remaster than the Crash one, feels generally authentic to the game and not very clunky like that one. Probably the only thing wrong with it is that gliding feels harder in the first game, before they added a hover extension in Spyro 2 -- I think they balanced gliding with hover instead because every jump in Spyro 2 felt right. 100%'d the first two games and now that Nioh 2 is out of the way, I'll probably move on to the third soon.

Also bought some Kingdom Hearts package that has the first two games among a constellation of side games I never touched, but I dunno when I'll go deep into that.
« Last Edit: 01 June, 2021, 10:17:19 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #801 on: 10 November, 2021, 11:12:13 pm »

i got a new job with that fat $15/hour wage (6 years of college well spent if this is the wage I get excited for) so I was able to get a switch shortly before smtv came out. downloading right now, can't wait

sadly i didn't get to finish pathfinder: wrath of the righteous before this game came out like I had hoped I would
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: