Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 10:39:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 13649 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #795 on: 01 June, 2021, 10:10:21 pm »

Beat Nioh 2. Pretty fun game, hard as nails. I had a bunch of stuff in my build like a stun cancel and a slow down spell that I honestly can't think of as anything but cheating and I still died at least once to pretty much every boss. Still, I enjoyed it a decent bit, which is more than Bloodborne and every single "inspired by Dark Souls" game out there.

Bought Spyro: Reignited Trilogy as well. Overall a much better-handled remaster than the Crash one, feels generally authentic to the game and not very clunky like that one. Probably the only thing wrong with it is that gliding feels harder in the first game, before they added a hover extension in Spyro 2 -- I think they balanced gliding with hover instead because every jump in Spyro 2 felt right. 100%'d the first two games and now that Nioh 2 is out of the way, I'll probably move on to the third soon.

Also bought some Kingdom Hearts package that has the first two games among a constellation of side games I never touched, but I dunno when I'll go deep into that.
« Last Edit: 01 June, 2021, 10:17:19 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: