Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:29:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15118 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #45 on: 17 March, 2016, 09:11:35 am »

Last night I went to see The Good, the Bad and the Ugly again at a theater that does weekly showings of classic movies. I went on Sunday by myself but my brother wanted to go since he was unable to on Sunday. I'll never turn down a chance to watch TGTB&TU. When we got there, an older gentleman also arrived and started talking about how much he loved it, aspect ratios, transfers and other stuff. I usually hear a lot of this from the film group I go to in Philly (the ones that do horror movie marathons and other similar things) but it was really weird because it was like looking at myself in maybe 30 or 40 years. I can imagine I'll be going to the 50th anniversary showing of Jurassic Park and talking to teenagers/20 year olds about it in the same wacky way.

started revelation since i want to clear the portable plate as much as possible before bravely second and its giving me all the hoshido clowns first ugh gimme the cool nohr dudes and ladies game
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: