Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:28:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15462 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #375 on: 31 March, 2017, 12:15:41 am »

feel like bb2 is for definite

i would also play some non-nioh fromsoft weeb souls probably
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #376 on: 31 March, 2017, 12:48:46 am »

I have fond memories of Lost Kingdoms.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #377 on: 31 March, 2017, 07:20:28 am »

i'd rather anything over bb2 to be honest unless they change a chunk stuff i didn't like but then it wouldn't be bb soooooo just gimme nanosouls spacesouls or something instead i ain't gonna pretend i won't buy bb2 if it happens but it wouldn't be the same thrill

Lost Kingdoms is my jam. I own both but haven't made any headway into the second one because its so weird and different than the first one.

play armored core

I earnestly loved the demo that came with my PS1. That's the extent of my history with the franchise but I've considered playing the PS1 game at least.
« Last Edit: 31 March, 2017, 07:24:03 am by ganonfloyd » Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #378 on: 01 May, 2017, 09:54:50 am »

hey i've been playing persona 5 and some gripes aside i really like it

I'm at the point where I feel like the game is starting to go "oh **** I guess we need to start moving towards an ending" since its starting to tell me to hang out with people while I can and things are happening rapidly. Pacing aside that's fine since I'm about ready to wrap it up as the game has been completely consuming my weekends without fail.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #379 on: 01 May, 2017, 03:55:28 pm »

i still can't believe it's been almost a month since that game came out

all of the spoilers I read about how mishandled that game was in plot, themes and some major character stuff (atlus, i wanted just one thing. you had all the tools to make that one thing happen, and you didn't) makes me just want to wait on P5: Crimson or whatever that's gonna be called for them to iron out at least some of that business, since i'll just end up re-buying it anyway if they do. but i dunno when that'll happen since it took something like 4 years for P4G.

tl;dr:

Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #380 on: 01 May, 2017, 05:19:58 pm »

it feels like it hasn't been since i've literally only been able to play it on weekends

I could see the updated re-release coming sooner. I don't remember what the P4 release was like but there's areas that definitely feel undercooked here and everyone is acknowledging it but at the same time what do i know about releasing and updating major video game releases.

good use of comic
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #381 on: 01 May, 2017, 06:00:30 pm »

it's weird, because FES came out less than a year after P3, but persona 4 golden took about 4 years. like, the amount of delays persona 5 had makes me wonder if atlus's main production team is starting to become too bloated to run efficiently. the persona series today is a helluva lot bigger than it was when persona 4 came out in japan in summer of 2008 such that they might try to get the updated installment out sooner, but i kinda get the feeling that it's harder for them to push something like that out than it was when they did p3, FES and p4 all within almost exactly two years.

not to mention that they've turn that series into a coiling abomination of a franchise so for all I know, the P5 update could be stalled by like, a P5 dating sim or something.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #382 on: 01 May, 2017, 06:02:02 pm »

well last i checked they already have a bunch of p5 domains registered and ready so

but at the same time most of those are developed outside probably so they'll just make arc system works do everything or the etrian people
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #383 on: 02 May, 2017, 12:10:50 pm »

THOUGHTS TOO
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #384 on: 02 May, 2017, 01:27:00 pm »

blazblue souls

As much as its become a joke to describe games as "x meets Souls" it pleases me to see that the series has become so influential. Have to imagine this was Namco going "oh shit they really are done with these games" and essentially shooting for a new one. As to how it compares I guess wait and see. I still need to play Nioh oops.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #385 on: 05 May, 2017, 08:20:31 am »

oh hey first round on injustice 2 dlc lets see who's there

*sub-zero* i mean i guess that's cool although i have mkx for that
*starfire* ehhhhhh i don't really care about teen titans but cool?
*red hood* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man

so this isn't a good pack but that's okay now i don't need to buy dl-*black manta silhouette* damnit
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #386 on: 05 May, 2017, 10:29:07 am »

It sucks ass because it's all or nothing. You can't buy them individually I don't think.

**** Sub Zero.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #387 on: 05 May, 2017, 06:33:49 pm »

I think you can buy the packs separately. So I'll only need one or maybe two if the Raiden pack has two good choices in it because I definitely don't need anyone from this one.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #388 on: 05 May, 2017, 06:38:54 pm »

Starfire and Black Manta are rad, Jason Todd will probably be my second punching bag alongside Damian.

I'm kinda pulling for Etrigan being the big guy on the right.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #389 on: 05 May, 2017, 08:45:30 pm »

Etrigan would be BOSS. I don't really have any guesses for anyone else other than maybe Sinestro in the Manta pack. The lady could be Cierce if they want to add another WW villain but who knows.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: