Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 02:50:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15344 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #720 on: 03 July, 2019, 11:18:34 pm »

I have beaten Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. I paid 300 dollars for the game to get made and waited four years and I can safely say it was worth every penny and every minute.

between this and samurai shodown i am remembering what its like to enjoy video games again and man its wild
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #721 on: 06 July, 2019, 03:20:23 pm »

Got 100% shards and map completion. Working on quests and hair styles now/next. Not sure if I'll go for all the items since crafting is insane, but I have no reason to stop messing with it until like Fire Emblem and maybe Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Waiting for the Igarashi boss DLC too. Please get this game thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #722 on: 11 July, 2019, 11:58:41 am »

Switching DMs in DND since we finished up the story my friend wrote for when he was DMing. Its the first time I've ever really completed a campaign as a player. I decided to go as opposite as possible with the next character, so instead of a Mastodon inspired umb barbarian I am playing a snake lady sorcerer with frost giant magic origins.

quick, how much of my decision to play the giant soul sorcerer origin was because:

-giants are cool
-giant soul sounds like a dark souls thing
-the giant's realm is called ostoria which really sounds like a dark souls thing

dnd rules everyone should play it lets get a bp dnd game going
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #723 on: 11 July, 2019, 03:32:35 pm »

snake lady sorceress is something straight out of sen's, too
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #724 on: 11 July, 2019, 05:08:18 pm »

even when i don't realize it, miyazaki guides my hand
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #725 on: 11 July, 2019, 05:10:54 pm »

We did have a bunch of DnD/Pathfinder games back then with other former GameFaqers, it's been a while though. It is super fun when you have a good group and DM.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #726 on: 11 July, 2019, 06:22:43 pm »

Still need to try Pathfinder. And yeah I love DnD, its such a blast.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #727 on: 19 July, 2019, 08:04:06 am »

fell down a rabbit hole for three houses and i am now very excited for it, i do wish it didn't need to be like 800 hours long though
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #728 on: 23 July, 2019, 03:59:57 pm »

i fell further down the rabbit hole and uh three houses somehow became the game i am more excited for than anything in a while unless shin megami tensei v suddenly gets a release date
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #729 on: 24 July, 2019, 08:16:30 am »

I've never played a Fire Emblem game except for a little bit of the first Ike one, but what I hear about Three Houses kinda makes me want to play it.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #730 on: 24 July, 2019, 02:36:40 pm »

I've played all of the US releases but one. I would say I'm more casual than a super fan (certain people really get into it.) They're fun and less initially complicated than other tactical RPGs which I appreciate.

i remember liking the first ike one and not the second ike one, i sold both and now they are like 100+ dollar games oops
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #731 on: 24 July, 2019, 04:56:24 pm »

tangentially related, but I learned after watching the SGDQ run that apparently the cart for Bomberman 64: The Second Attack is super rare and I guess I might have a $200 video game sitting in storage somewhere
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #732 on: 24 July, 2019, 06:12:02 pm »

Its cool knowing that when you don't expect it. I remember buying a copy of Demon's Crest with the manual on Amazon for like 17 bucks. The cheapest on eBay now is just the cart for 85 dollars.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #733 on: 24 July, 2019, 08:20:23 pm »

Fire Emblem was a great series back in the day but it started to fall off after Path of Radiance, the first Ike game. I am a fan that has been with the series since Genealogy of the Holy War.

The two latest ones for 3DS, Awakening and Fates, effectively polarized the series for longtime fans such as myself and divided the **** community (especially Fates because Awakening was alright). Fates devolved the series into a “waifu”/fanfiction simulator (yeah, blow on your 3DS to blow wind in the face of your wife to raise affection with her) where the focus was on side conversations between characters which, in-turn, broke the gameplay which was already a hot mess to begin with thanks to the pair-up system. And Fates was divided into THREE separate campaigns like goddamn Pokémon Blue, Red, and Yellow. ALL of them equal levels of garbage.

Three Houses looks to somewhat remedy all of this nonsense by telling a good story with characters that actually develop, not being limited to strictly black and white mentality, and having moral ambiguity. Not only that, but actual balanced gameplay too. Fire Emblem Fates was filled with one-note gimmick characters except for the occasional outlier or two and the game revolved around the main protagonist whining about his/her family EVERY. ****. SCENE.

And THEN there was Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia which was a remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden....but the entire game was a slogfest of irritating maps and horrid gameplay. FACK.

I have NOT been enthused with the series for quite some time now and I have very strong feelings on the subject. Three Houses will be the goddamn revitalization of this series. Sorry for the tangent and rabbidry
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #734 on: 24 July, 2019, 09:04:17 pm »

yeah, blow on your 3DS to blow wind in the face of your wife to raise affection with her
this is so fucking hilarious lmao. What were they thinking?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: