Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:23:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15083 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #15 on: 29 February, 2016, 09:08:55 am »

What are the other three pokemon?
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #16 on: 29 February, 2016, 10:52:44 am »

oh hey you've already beaten conquest

*still like, only half-way through the game (lol)*

i have a lot of commute time which really helps me beat handheld games

What are the other three pokemon?

Magneton, Dewgong and Rapidash. My buddy clearly did not take into account how late most of my team is with regards to availability.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #17 on: 29 February, 2016, 01:14:19 pm »

Dang yeah, Dewgong especially.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #18 on: 29 February, 2016, 01:32:49 pm »

Thankfully HM slaves are allowed until the full party is assembled so I'll just have to catch a Krabby or some shit until then.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #19 on: 05 March, 2016, 10:36:15 pm »

get yourselves ready for a hot take here

super mario world is still dandy
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: 06 March, 2016, 01:56:05 am »

that game is da best
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #21 on: 06 March, 2016, 09:23:16 am »

for another hot take i am really really bad at it and all 2d platformers
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #22 on: 06 March, 2016, 12:39:48 pm »

birthright endgame strategy thus far has been "use ryoma"

i'll finish it soon/after i watch friday the 13th part 3 and 4
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #23 on: 06 March, 2016, 05:21:17 pm »

I can almost 100% guarantee that you're not a fan of Takumi's character

I hate him too but that Fujin Yumi sweeps everything lol
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #24 on: 07 March, 2016, 07:09:21 am »

mattress my man you ain't wrong

Beat Birthright last night. Was fine, although I preferred Conquest a lot more, mostly because a few of the maps are now ingrained into my subconscious and also because the Nohr dudes and ladies were generally better. There weren't any Takumis on that side. Started Revelation but may take some time before delving into that one just to keep from burning out. Super Mario World needs me afterall.

no pokemon progress since i'm waiting for a friend to get it so i can trade graveler and evolve him and it seems like its local wireless only

And now for what you guys REALLY came here for; arbitrary musings on slasher films and rankings! I watched the first four Friday the 13th films this weekend for reasons even I am unsure of. Maybe it was to fix a huge gap in my knowledge. I love me some horror but up until this point I had never seen a full Friday the 13th film. My relationship with the series is odd in that I was introduced to it not through the movies or even games, toys, comics etc but through (I kid you not) fanfiction a babysitter of mine wrote when I was like five or six. So maybe I always tied it together mentally with fanfiction and thus avoided it. I also had my first summer camp at the place the first movie was filmed and had a miserable time, although I wasn't axe murdered so there's that. I suppose I considered it my duty as a New Jersian to watch the films.

RANKING

4. Friday the 13th Part III
3. Friday the 13th
2. Friday the 13th Part II
1. Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter

What really interested me was the fact that much of the knowledge people have of the series clouds what it actually is. Everyone knows Jason Voorhees is the hockey mask machete guy, but it takes like four films for him to get to that point and even then he doesn't really become "Jason Voorhees unstoppable superkiller" until the sixth one. I like to think that adds to the series since at its heart its really a movie series about campfire legends coming true, so having the films and whats in them be passed down and changed in the telling is a nice little wacky coincidence. None of them are great except for Final Chapter (II is close but the TWELVE MINUTE STOCK FOOTAGE AND OPENING and bad ending bring it down) but only III was "man this is a drag why am I watching this" bad. I'll continue on this cinematic quest in due time but this weekend is all about The Good  The Bad and The Ugly on the big screen and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i can't wait
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: 07 March, 2016, 09:23:56 am »

Do you have any interest in that new Friday the 13th game that got kickstarted? I heard Adam Sessler talking about it on a podcast I listen to, and it sounds like it's being made by some real fans of the series. I know it's one of those asymmetric multiplayer games, but it still sounded pretty cool as a theory.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #26 on: 07 March, 2016, 09:59:21 am »

I think there's a really cool game there. I haven't followed it closely but I remember hearing the announcement that it got the license, so I'll definitely be waiting to see what they do once it gets closer to release. I probably would prefer a non-multiplayer game but that also makes sense given the material.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #27 on: 07 March, 2016, 06:57:20 pm »

best Conquest characters for you in terms of stats?

if you ever play again, try Dread Fighter Arthur.

Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #28 on: 07 March, 2016, 07:49:36 pm »

I don't have the file on me to check exactly but I'm pretty sure Leo, Camilla and Keaton were the tops. They certainly were my go to units, especially near the end where Camilla suicide missions gave me the win in a lot of the later maps.

Dread Fighter Arthur does sound like something that was sorely lacking in my life.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #29 on: 07 March, 2016, 08:20:28 pm »

they should have kept his name harold instead of arthur

because dread fighter harold sounds hilarious
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 61   Go Up
  Print