Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:35:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15270 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #30 on: 09 March, 2016, 08:16:46 pm »

they should have kept his name harold instead of arthur

because dread fighter harold sounds hilarious

you ain't wrong

Haven't started Revelation yet. I've been mostly playing Super Mario World and doing miserably. I kind of wish you all could see me play 2D platformers and understand what a comedy of errors it is. I think I have like two castles left and then Bowser. Hoping my loser friend gets Pokemon soon so I can start back up on that adventure. And most importantly, we're closing in on one month left until Dark Souls III. It will be the longest month of my life.

and now your slice of floyd horror movie talk

I've been on a big Exorcist kick recently. My brother had never seen the first one somehow so we watched it a few weeks ago and its still sticking with me (I've seen it before of course.) Its a movie I completely dreaded when I was younger, and I'm glad I did because there's so much I wouldn't have gotten out of it. I want to track down the sequel because I'm told its one of the worst films ever made and the trailers seem to support this. Look at this shit;

That being said, I just watched Exorcist III for the first time and it gets the Floyd Seal of Horror Approval. Patton yelling at people, Brad Dourif being FUCKING AMAZING and one of the legitimately most terrifying scenes I've ever seen in a movie. If it didn't have a completely tacked on and nonsense ending it would almost be on equal footing with the first one.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #31 on: 09 March, 2016, 08:52:21 pm »

I watched The Exorcist when I was 10 and was afraid I would get possessed for pretty much a whole year after that.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #32 on: 10 March, 2016, 07:12:14 am »

I literally dreaded it when I was younger. I was a huge coward up until like 15 or 16 so even the mere mention of someone watching that movie was enough to scare me away.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #33 on: 10 March, 2016, 06:46:15 pm »

Spent National Mario Day the only way I know how; not doing a final paper and beating Super Mario World after multiple excruciating attempts at doing so.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #34 on: 10 March, 2016, 09:34:09 pm »

What's your favorite world in that game?

Edit: Actually... *goes to your question topic*
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #35 on: 11 March, 2016, 07:39:38 am »

*flies over*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #36 on: 12 March, 2016, 05:34:18 pm »

summon me so I can impede your progress
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #37 on: 13 March, 2016, 05:18:13 pm »

in wat
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #38 on: 13 March, 2016, 05:19:53 pm »

kinda guessing yon mattress posted in the wrong topic
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #39 on: 13 March, 2016, 05:24:36 pm »

always fuckin up that mattress
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #40 on: 13 March, 2016, 08:21:47 pm »

in DS3!

you'll get yours too Random

taha ha

Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #41 on: 13 March, 2016, 08:59:26 pm »

pshaw

I promised a friend to play with him so I'm getting it on Xbox first but I am almsot assuredly getting it for PS4 down the road for random and youef co-op so in due time Mattress, in due time.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #42 on: 14 March, 2016, 01:56:31 pm »

In order to prepare myself for Dark III, I took to another game of great difficulty for me that I've never beaten and started up a Zelda II file. The last time I tried playing was on 3DS and I could not for the life of me get past Death Mountain so I only beat one palace. Like, I was completely broken by this game. I can beat Dracula's Curse with enough patience but this did it for me. I bought an actual NES copy a few months ago since I have nothing better to do but waste money on games I figured having an actual physical copy would be a good incentive to try and beat it.

I'll be damned if it isn't working. I've beaten three palaces and am almost max level for each stat, mostly because I was grinding incessantly to try and be ready for Death Mountain and Spectacle Rock. I've found that if it wasn't for the fact that the game has a life system with only four, non-permanent ways to raise your life count, I'd like it a hell of a lot more. Like, top ten Zelda experience. Its fucking tough but there's something about the combat I really dig, especially after you get the Downward Thrust. It'll never happen since we got two 2D Zeldas on one system and that's a rare gift, but I'd love a ALBW style sequel/spiritual successor that lacks a life system and maybe jazzes up the bosses a bit (I do love you still though Horsehead, if only because your name is Horsehead.)
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #43 on: 16 March, 2016, 06:36:20 pm »

you gonna play Pokken Tournament?

tis a good fighter. Blaziken is stupid good
Report Spam   Logged
Youef