Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:54:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15214 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #45 on: 17 March, 2016, 05:30:25 am »

you gonna play Pokken Tournament?

tis a good fighter. Blaziken is stupid good

Definitely. I've been spending a lot of money on stuff recently so I probably won't get it until mid April. Probably gonna use Charizard, Sceptile, Chandelure and Luchachu.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #46 on: 17 March, 2016, 09:11:35 am »

Last night I went to see The Good, the Bad and the Ugly again at a theater that does weekly showings of classic movies. I went on Sunday by myself but my brother wanted to go since he was unable to on Sunday. I'll never turn down a chance to watch TGTB&TU. When we got there, an older gentleman also arrived and started talking about how much he loved it, aspect ratios, transfers and other stuff. I usually hear a lot of this from the film group I go to in Philly (the ones that do horror movie marathons and other similar things) but it was really weird because it was like looking at myself in maybe 30 or 40 years. I can imagine I'll be going to the 50th anniversary showing of Jurassic Park and talking to teenagers/20 year olds about it in the same wacky way.

started revelation since i want to clear the portable plate as much as possible before bravely second and its giving me all the hoshido clowns first ugh gimme the cool nohr dudes and ladies game
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #47 on: 17 March, 2016, 09:14:45 am »

I've still only seen that movie once, despite owning it.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #48 on: 17 March, 2016, 09:17:39 am »

well go watch it again
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #49 on: 17 March, 2016, 10:37:41 am »

Okay so bad new character aside what's important here is that a leak from awhile ago is all but confirmed as legit or semi legit, consider this new character was on it. This is both good news because there's some cool characters and some of the descriptions of the new characters sound good and also bad because it means the best KoF character is not on it, but more good than bad.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #50 on: 17 March, 2016, 06:20:44 pm »

You, Random, and UF need to play Salt and Sanctuary.

It's a 2D shameless carbon copy of Dark Souls.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #51 on: 17 March, 2016, 07:41:18 pm »

Yeah, I've heard good things. I'm gonna hold off on it for now though, I don't want to overload on Souls.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #52 on: 17 March, 2016, 07:45:06 pm »

Yeah I've heard of that but not actually looked into it. Not sure it fits on my plate at this point.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #53 on: 17 March, 2016, 07:59:50 pm »

Additionally I'm near the end of Zelda II and its doing enough to break my will so I don't need another 2D will breaker right now.

The "run outside a palisade while Lizalfos throw rocks at you with different speeds and trajectories while also fighting Lizalfos on the ground" section is enough to make me weep. The unicorn head looking things are like Medusa Heads from the original Castlevania if they had projectiles and were quicker and more unpredictable.

This game hates me.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #54 on: 17 March, 2016, 08:08:02 pm »

Yeah. Salt is one of those games where you probably don't even feel flattered that it's copying you and instead you feel offended. It's almost as if they didn't have the creative capacity to do anything of their own merit (so far) and that's just the honest truth.

Additionally I'm near the end of Zelda II and its doing enough to break my will so I don't need another 2D will breaker right now.

The "run outside a palisade while Lizalfos throw rocks at you with different speeds and trajectories while also fighting Lizalfos on the ground" section is enough to make me weep. The unicorn head looking things are like Medusa Heads from the original Castlevania if they had projectiles and were quicker and more unpredictable.

This game hates me.
damn yo dat's bad
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #55 on: 17 March, 2016, 08:13:47 pm »

its getting close to driving me to drink mattress i need help
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #56 on: 17 March, 2016, 08:52:00 pm »

I suggest you drink   Evil
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #57 on: 18 March, 2016, 02:43:20 am »

its getting close to driving me to drink mattress i need help
git gud
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #58 on: 18 March, 2016, 05:17:42 am »

get that slytherin shit outta here son
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #59 on: 19 March, 2016, 09:39:51 am »

Zelda II is sapping my will to live so instead its Daredevil time. I banged out five episodes. Its good so far although I have generally preferred the first season. Part of this is because I've never liked the Punisher, even though his portrayal here is really good (especially one scene in season 4.) It reminds me I should try to watch Jessica Jones at some point too but that show didn't grab me right away like Daredevil did, so it might be good to wait until I'm less busy for that.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: