Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:27:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15289 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #150 on: 20 May, 2016, 09:32:25 pm »

my favorite is when james sticks his hand down a toilet
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #151 on: 21 May, 2016, 07:34:48 am »

thats a different gameeeee
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #152 on: 21 May, 2016, 01:51:55 pm »

The first game always gets a lot of credit for utilizing the limits of the PS1 to make the game scarier, namely the draw distance and darkness, but I don't think the FMVs get enough love. The one's in 2 are even better, but every one of them looks weird and creepy in a way only FMVs can be.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #153 on: 21 May, 2016, 01:52:20 pm »

also i have the hammer now so i'm fuckin murdering every nurse/doctor parasite that gets in my way
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #154 on: 21 May, 2016, 02:00:12 pm »

"DARNKESS OVER THE TOWN? MUST BE ON DRUGS."

cybil is lowkey great
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #155 on: 24 May, 2016, 10:45:32 am »

*at work in a different office as i usually am on tuesdays, making standard small talk about work and class with guy i slightly know*
Coworker: *mentions dark souls*
*cue hour long conversation about builds and bosses instead of working*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #156 on: 27 May, 2016, 05:57:21 pm »

The Overlook game or whatever has been ordered. I should have it by the end of next week and then we can go back to losing together. I'm jacked up.

On the last section of Silent Hill so I'll likely beat that tonight. Possessed Cybil has a moment where she also shots at you from like a foot away and misses. Everyone is bad at shooting things in this game.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #157 on: 27 May, 2016, 06:25:09 pm »

Lisa: harry i figured out why my existence is a nightmare and i'm fucking terrified please don't leave me alone
Harry: *runs*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #158 on: 27 May, 2016, 07:20:08 pm »

whoops i forgot the final boss of silent hill is orders of magnitude more difficult than any other part of the game

STILL beat it. Love this game so much. The best survival horror game there is.
« Last Edit: 27 May, 2016, 07:37:20 pm by Doop » Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #159 on: 27 May, 2016, 08:56:12 pm »

The Overlook game or whatever has been ordered. I should have it by the end of next week
Excellent
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #160 on: 29 May, 2016, 09:38:19 am »

Played some more of it at my buddy's house since he has his copy. Still a blast. I think I'm going to try Hanzo some more, I dug the arrow switching a lot even though I'm generally not a big sniper guy. And most importantly I won the two games I played while my loser buddy lost the games he played.

Today is a day I have been waiting for for some time, probably around a year. My brother and I are going to Barcade, which is exactly what it sounds like. I don't drink much/at all but having what is otherwise a fully functioning arcade is too good for me to ignore, and their game selection is not only exquisite (there's a NeoGeo machine with Samurai Shodown II!) its changed a bit from when I was there last year, which pleases me. I'm not sure I'm prepared to waste like ten dollars trying to beat Onslaught in MvC, but Die Hard Arcade is there and I've never beaten that so maybe that will be the goal today.

http://www.beyondeasy.net/2014/07/the-mystique-of-arcade.html

relevant

everyone come to philadelphia and we'll go to barcade and play x-men together and it will be amazingggg
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #161 on: 29 May, 2016, 11:25:31 am »

i wish michigan wasn't practically the end of the earth such that it could have cool **** like an arcade

there's a round 1 in chicago, so that's pretty much the closest japanese-owned/specializes in japanese games arcade around. still like, 300 miles away tho lol
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #162 on: 29 May, 2016, 12:37:01 pm »

We've got a place like that in Raleigh, it's pretty awesome. Haven't been in a couple of months, so I'm not sure how their cabinets have changed in that time.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #163 on: 29 May, 2016, 02:34:26 pm »

i wish michigan wasn't practically the end of the earth such that it could have cool **** like an arcade

there's a round 1 in chicago, so that's pretty much the closest japanese-owned/specializes in japanese games arcade around. still like, 300 miles away tho lol

I went to a place in Chicago like two years ago while visiting a buddy which was really cool. I think it was called Beercade because I remember telling him that's a dumb name compared to Barcade, but the selection was really good and they had pinball as well which the place I go to in Philly doesn't have.

We've got a place like that in Raleigh, it's pretty awesome. Haven't been in a couple of months, so I'm not sure how their cabinets have changed in that time.

do it up

one day i'm grabbin youef and we're headin down and i'll judge its arcade quality

Sadly the MvC cabinet was not working so I didn't get to dumb ten dollars on Onslaught, but I did finally beat Die Hard Arcade and Final Fight so it was a good day.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #164 on: 29 May, 2016, 02:47:11 pm »

oh and of course

no it doesn't matter that no one else cares about jambo! safari i am its two time king
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: