Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:39:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15464 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #240 on: 16 July, 2016, 04:19:13 pm »

update my asshole friend has returned majora's mask
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #241 on: 20 July, 2016, 06:20:27 pm »

did you try KOF demo?
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #242 on: 21 July, 2016, 07:16:11 am »

I put some time into it the other night while I had a minute. Feels good so far. I've always been real bad at KoF so this will probably be more of the same but its fun and the roster is mostly hits (I miss a few characters though.) Its probably my most anticipated game right now, that or SMT IV:A.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #243 on: 21 July, 2016, 05:57:17 pm »

I haven't been keeping up, but have you played Revelator yet? I'm only on PC, so I have to wait like six months before they put it up on steam once they announce the next upgrade.

I wish I could play the KoF demo. I still think it looks as fun as KoF usually is for myself, I really don't mind the graphics like some people do.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #244 on: 21 July, 2016, 06:11:16 pm »

I didn't play Revelator yet. I had picked up Xrd's vanilla release when it came out and played a few games with a friend, found it fun and definitely very Guilty Gear.

I don't particularly mind the graphics either. Even when it was first announced I didn't feel like it was a deal breaker, and they look a lot better now than they did. Nothing particularly gorgeous but nothing distracting which is all I really need.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #245 on: 28 July, 2016, 07:46:25 am »

An Aerodactyl silhouette was spotted while I was walking to work today. I've never been more tempted to completely abandon the day and search for something in my life.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #246 on: 28 July, 2016, 09:19:30 am »

A Growlithe and Snorlax popped up soon after I got to work. Frustrating.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #247 on: 28 July, 2016, 10:36:53 am »

No Snorlax sightings at all. I won't be able to stop playing this until I have one.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #248 on: 01 August, 2016, 02:24:57 pm »

Finally got a 10km egg. I'm looking forward to it being another Pinsir and throwing my phone across the room.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #249 on: 01 August, 2016, 02:48:39 pm »

My first was an Eevee. Second was a low-powered Onix. Got a little less than 3km until I find out the disappointment of this next one.

Also I was in a place this weekend that kept showing me multiple Charmanders under "nearby" and yet I didn't encounter a single one.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #250 on: 01 August, 2016, 02:56:55 pm »

I'd be fine with an Onix since I don't have one yet. I'm hoping against hope for an Aerodactyl or Snorlax.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #251 on: 01 August, 2016, 05:04:45 pm »

update i caught a snorlax so i no longer need to play this game
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #252 on: 01 August, 2016, 07:15:41 pm »

That's probably a good thing.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #253 on: 05 August, 2016, 05:19:53 pm »

The 10km egg ended up being an Electabuzz, which I didn't have yet, so my phone remains unthrown for now.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #254 on: 10 August, 2016, 08:18:45 am »

People across the webs are posting their 7 favorite games, including some buds of mine and since no one on my facebook would care I'm putting them here for posterity;

Symphony of the Night
Majora's Mask
Link's Awakening
Paper Mario
Dark Souls
Fallout 3
Metroid Prime

There's a few games snipping at the heels of the list (especially Gunstar Heroes, Radiant Silvergun, Brawl, other Castlevania and Zelda games I left off for diversity, MK9, some SMTs etc.) but this seems the most right version I could assemble at the current time.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: