Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 11:12:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15166 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #405 on: 06 July, 2017, 12:59:17 pm »

doomfist looks legit
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #406 on: 06 July, 2017, 02:15:30 pm »

he looks like so much fun, but I don't think he's the kind of character I would be good at

gonna try him anyway
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #407 on: 06 July, 2017, 04:51:29 pm »

belongs in a fightin' game
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #408 on: 06 July, 2017, 06:31:28 pm »

Hello, I am very bad at the later levels of Crash Bandicoot.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #409 on: 06 July, 2017, 10:04:28 pm »

is this the remaster? crash 1 is kinda rough, but a lot of the roughness in the original game was from weird technical **** fixed in the second game. still less forgiving than the latter two games, tho
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #410 on: 07 July, 2017, 07:18:44 am »

Remaster, yeah. I did beat finally finish it, just after a gross amount of deaths on The High Road and a few others.

cortex final boss theme is the good stuff
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #411 on: 07 July, 2017, 08:13:38 am »

As soon as you hit The Lost City or Temple Ruins the game just suddenly becomes relentless, then it all accumulates into Slippery Climb wiping out your lives reserve.

It's hilarious remembering that an even harder version of that level was dummied out.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #412 on: 07 July, 2017, 03:01:15 pm »

i replayed the original ps1 crash 1 like a week ago. like, it's not that unreasonable to play since it gives you a million lives in compensation for often you die, but I also insisted on getting all the gems which is somewhere between "huge pain in the ass" and "lol screw that" in difficulty. at least the remaster makes it so that you don't lose the chance of getting a gem if you die because fuck that noise
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #413 on: 29 August, 2017, 08:01:40 pm »

One month until Cuphead comes out and I enjoy video games again. Haven't been playing much, although I did recently start up a new Dark Souls II character to dick around with one weekend. I tried a sorcerer for the first time. I really like Dark Souls II still.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #414 on: 29 August, 2017, 10:16:31 pm »

i've still never done a sorcery run. i always put in some stats into some kind of magic stat for weapon buffs because those are awesome in DS2, but sorcery feels so weak

beats faith i guess, since they nerfed most faith spells into the **** ground
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #415 on: 30 August, 2017, 02:34:32 pm »

I think I actually did a sorcerer run for Demon's once now that I remember but it was super, super easy so I haven't tried it since.

did a faith run in ds1 once but i didn't really do the research so my stats were very bad, it was a fun time
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #416 on: 31 August, 2017, 07:55:23 am »

did a faith run in ds1 once but i didn't really do the research so my stats were very bad, it was a fun time
wasn't that our co-op run
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #417 on: 31 August, 2017, 03:28:44 pm »

wasn't that our co-op run

you know it

I meant it very earnestly when I said it was a fun time. I was just super bad at things that weren't 'throw the lighting spear at bosses while youef does a million damage with his weird scythe build".
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #418 on: 15 September, 2017, 04:52:08 pm »

life has been super stressful so i put ds2 aside to try to decompress

There was a sale for Capcom games on the fatboxonex so I gabbed RE7. I was seduced by feelings of sorrow at Tobe Hooper's death and was told this game was very TCM. Turns out that is correct and I really liked this game, despite it having one of the worst final bosses I've ever experienced. I think RE6 being so bad was a good thing almost. I haven't payed any attention to the series in years and having 7 sneak up and surprise me was nice.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #419 on: 23 September, 2017, 08:44:53 am »

less than a week away until cuphead brings light into my life

MvCI's story mode was very dumb and bad. I'm ready for fighting games to go back to not caring about story outside of "hey here's stuff that happened in between the games." The game itself is very fun though and the roster is small but filled with my favorites for the most part so I'm more into it than the average fighting game person right now.

Also Samus Returns is very good.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: