Ultimate Paradise
16 January, 2022, 01:29:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 6249 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #450 on: 29 November, 2017, 09:40:39 am »

didn't doubt localization but nice to see
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #451 on: 29 November, 2017, 07:19:44 pm »

got to and defeated flamelurker as well as dragon god, also went to 5-1 earlier than usual and its nice to see leechmonger still gets stomped out with ease
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #452 on: 30 November, 2017, 06:31:18 pm »

for some reason performance is taking a huge dive in latria, sounds are delayed then echo when they happen, environment pieces not loading in until late, etc. i'm not usually a performance guy but its making things harder than they need to be which is a bummer. one last ride on the dying horse i guess
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #453 on: 08 December, 2017, 07:04:42 am »

new fromsoft game teased, shadows die twice apparently, get your bets in now

im sticking with bonebourne until proven wrong
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #454 on: 08 December, 2017, 08:29:00 am »

someone was saying they had an older series called Shadow Tower and it might be a reference to that?

there's also a chance we get more than 15 seconds at PSX this weekend (in which case it's probably Bloodborne II), but I wouldn't be surprised if it just disappears again
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #455 on: 08 December, 2017, 11:34:20 am »

Youef sent me the Shadow Tower thing too so yeah, I could buy it. I know they've said they're working on an old franchise and I think every expected it to be Armored Core, but then they also said there's issues with making Armored Core games or something so I could but them completely rebooting an old series now that they're popular. It was apparently King's Field-esque.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #456 on: 08 December, 2017, 03:48:12 pm »

i've changed my stance after the following information

Quote from: person
There is a Kunai in the rope. The tool in the wall is a chisel. The writing on the scrolls... and the Japanese music.

Tenchu reboot. Onikage and Rikimaru are the shadows bound together and for one to die the other will too. It is as if shadows (Ninja) die twice.

Tenchu - This is the tale of two shadows of justice born unto darkness and destined to die in darkness .

i would prefer otogi reboot but i'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt at this point and try whatever it is
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #457 on: 08 December, 2017, 05:23:22 pm »

from never developed a tenchu game and I kinda wonder how they'd tackle developing one now so that'd be kinda interesting
Report Spam   Logged

Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #458 on: 09 December, 2017, 02:08:15 am »

Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #459 on: 09 December, 2017, 07:37:47 am »

oh wow that looks incredibly rad

great name too
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #460 on: 09 December, 2017, 01:10:18 pm »

I just love how it fakes you out into thinking it'd be a lame walking sim, but yeah it's on my 2018 list now.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #461 on: 20 December, 2017, 08:41:35 pm »

So this nightmare hell year is almost over and it is extremely likely I won't play any new games that released this year so congratulations Cuphead fr being best game of 2017 *confetti*

other good uns are odyssey, breath of the wild, p5 and tekken 7
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #462 on: 26 December, 2017, 10:37:16 am »

I  was given DOOM for Christmas on Switch. I'm not a big graphics or performance guy and didn't play it on PS4 or Xbone so I have no real frame of reference for how good a port it is, but the pure game itself is a blast. I thought I would get tired of crushing imp skulls after like the tenth time or so but nope its still extremely fun every time. There's a great sort of loop the game goes through with "shoot enemies, glory kills for health, chainsaw for ammo, repeat".

Also a supreme cool guy purchased me Heat Signature on Steam. I went in knowing nothing about it really but the first few exploratory steps are fun. It kind of feels like a fusion of Monaco and FTL, both games I enjoyed very much.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #463 on: 26 December, 2017, 02:19:49 pm »

I  was given DOOM for Christmas on Switch. I'm not a big graphics or performance guy and didn't play it on PS4 or Xbone so I have no real frame of reference for how good a port it is, but the pure game itself is a blast. I thought I would get tired of crushing imp skulls after like the tenth time or so but nope its still extremely fun every time. There's a great sort of loop the game goes through with "shoot enemies, glory kills for health, chainsaw for ammo, repeat".
The runes you unlock will make that loop even more fun, depending on what you like doing the most, too.

Also a supreme cool guy purchased me Heat Signature on Steam. I went in knowing nothing about it really but the first few exploratory steps are fun. It kind of feels like a fusion of Monaco and FTL, both games I enjoyed very much.
I have not played either of those, but yeah I dig Heat Sig a lot. You're also getting in after the Fair Points update, which takes care of a lot of the sort of roadblocks you could hit before unlocking some of the better gear. Plus the missions with Glitchback guarantee are a fun way to go experiment.

My advice for just starting out is don't forget you can throw things by pressing T and also never stop pausing.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #464 on: 27 December, 2017, 09:33:10 pm »

my biggest problem is i haven't been able to figure out if i can do anything when i get caught or if i just have to wait until my characters die in space
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: