Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:46:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15077 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #480 on: 02 January, 2018, 06:54:03 pm »

im honestly mostly excited that i can get the gradius collection and play gaiden now finally
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #481 on: 02 January, 2018, 11:27:25 pm »

Gaiden is the best Gradius easily, such a shame it didn't make it state-side yet somehow R-Type Delta and G.Darius did. Konami was fucking up even back then apparently.

Most of my time spent on PSP though was playing Mega Man Powered Up and Guilty Gear XX Reload.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #482 on: 03 January, 2018, 08:09:18 pm »

I've read SotN almost didn't get released stateside either, it may have been due to the Sony "no 2D" thing at the time. Its extremely dumb whatever the case though I wanna own it real bad.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #483 on: 11 January, 2018, 08:27:31 am »

welp

just in time for my long flight in june, blighttown on a plane baby

also

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTRHHJBUQAAYn_T.jpg:large
« Last Edit: 11 January, 2018, 08:49:09 am by ganonfloyd » Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #484 on: 11 January, 2018, 08:59:59 am »

I wonder if they'll fix Izalith

also, mood:
« Last Edit: 11 January, 2018, 09:07:22 am by randomguy44 » Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #485 on: 11 January, 2018, 10:03:21 am »

i have a sneaking suspicion they will fix nothing and just give a new polish/framerate/etc.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #486 on: 11 January, 2018, 11:58:53 am »

Speaking of that direct, did you ever play Hyrule Warriors?
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #487 on: 11 January, 2018, 12:56:05 pm »

I played it when it first came out on Wii U. I'm not really big into the Warriors games so I never put much time into it other than beating the main campaign.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #488 on: 11 January, 2018, 01:13:34 pm »

i have a sneaking suspicion they will fix nothing and just give a new polish/framerate/etc.
So I saw this on Twitter and don't know how much credence to give it, but it claims that they're looking at fixing bugs and "known issues." Also that the game has been rebuilt in the DSIII engine.

https://fextralife.com/dark-souls-remaster-coming-switch-ps4-xbox-one-may-25th-2018/

Edit: actually I see now they updated the text a bit to try and stop people from leaping to conclusions, so yeah, it's probably just going to be minor bug fixes in addition to graphical polish and framerate stuff. And expanded co-op.
« Last Edit: 11 January, 2018, 01:15:56 pm by randomguy44 » Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #489 on: 11 January, 2018, 01:33:30 pm »

Speaking of that direct, did you ever play Hyrule Warriors?
not only did I play hw, I beat literally every map and mission in it
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #490 on: 11 January, 2018, 02:10:37 pm »

So I saw this on Twitter and don't know how much credence to give it, but it claims that they're looking at fixing bugs and "known issues." Also that the game has been rebuilt in the DSIII engine.

https://fextralife.com/dark-souls-remaster-coming-switch-ps4-xbox-one-may-25th-2018/

Edit: actually I see now they updated the text a bit to try and stop people from leaping to conclusions, so yeah, it's probably just going to be minor bug fixes in addition to graphical polish and framerate stuff. And expanded co-op.

i hope they fix everything except blighttown but do something to make sure everyone knows they totally could fix it, like add extra useless ladders or something
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #491 on: 11 January, 2018, 03:55:16 pm »

that is clearly the best solution
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #492 on: 11 January, 2018, 07:05:16 pm »

hire me from soft
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #493 on: 14 January, 2018, 11:10:05 am »

Been playing Resident Evil Revelations, a game that has circled my "maybe Ill play that" list for awhile now. Got it on Switch because the collection includes a Ghosts 'N Goblins mini game where you play as Barry. I haven't played that yet though because I need a micro SD card for the system oops.

It feels episodic based on the chapters and the "PREVIOUSLY ON RE REVELATIONS" which is nice because I can pick up the Switch, play for an hour and feel accomplished, then let the Switch charge a bit and do something else. Its not like RE4 level or anything but its decently fun. The new characters are all laughably dumb, which is probably what I'd want out of an RE. Lots of one hit kill attacks though and the dodging mechanic is weird. I felt it was easier to just run fast and avoid attacks in 4 than the weird strafing shit it this one.

an associate tells me rev 2 is better so once i get the sd card and die in gng a lot, i'll check that out too

i guess i also need to get the psp gng game now
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #494 on: 15 January, 2018, 02:26:48 pm »

beat revelations

Final Boss was kind of a pain but it was fun. Not like a high tier RE or anything but probably better than 5. I never played 6 lol.

back to trying to figure out what to play next whoops
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: