Ultimate Paradise
16 January, 2022, 12:30:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 6249 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #495 on: 05 February, 2018, 11:08:54 am »

Replayed SotN this weekend, burned through it pretty quickly. Still the bestest. Did a double Fist of Tulkas run which made some bosses/enemies easier than normal and some a real pain. Would recommend.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #496 on: 15 February, 2018, 08:37:38 am »

A friend of mine has been pushing hard for me to get Monster Hunter World. I've never really been interested in the franchise for whatever reason but this one does look good, but I'm also hesitant to get a game that will require like 200 hours of effort. I feel like I could go either way with it.

the idea of beating a dragon to death with a giant bagpipe is appealing though, i can't lie there
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #497 on: 15 February, 2018, 08:40:24 am »

I read about that game and feel like it sounds pretty ok, but whenever I watch gameplay I don't come away super convinced that it looks fun. Maybe it's one of those games that's more fun to play than it is to watch, though.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #498 on: 15 February, 2018, 08:46:08 am »

I'm not sure what switch flipped for me but up until this one that was my thought process with the series. I think this one looks a little better but again, I'm not entirely sure why. The same friend who's pushing now once super enthusiastically showed me his builds and stuff in Tri and I remember being bored as hell by what I saw. And its like mostly dinosaurs and dragons and shit, so it should be right up my alley.

I mean I also hated Demon's and Dark Souls for a while after they came out so I guess things can always change but I'm still conflicted.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #499 on: 18 February, 2018, 12:17:55 pm »

i succumbed to temptation

beginning is a little slow but now that i can beat oviraptors to death with a bagpipe and wear bone armor im enjoying the game, although the combat controls are very different than what i expected, i'm hardwired for souls
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #500 on: 18 February, 2018, 08:15:16 pm »

i succumbed to temptation

beginning is a little slow but now that i can beat oviraptors to death with a bagpipe and wear bone armor im enjoying the game, although the combat controls are very different than what i expected, i'm hardwired for souls
welcome mah boi
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #501 on: 19 February, 2018, 07:27:04 am »

i regret my decision now

I do like that the game tries to have a semblance of an ecology/randomness to it. Most games don't so I always appreciate it when a little effort is put in. Its cool and frustrating but mostly cool when I'm trying to fight a mid-sized monster and then a T-rex shows up to ruin everything because its hungry.

as you can see my degrees continue to pay for themselves
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #502 on: 20 February, 2018, 07:14:48 pm »

i fought and killed a big vulture trex monster and it was limping and wimpering as the fight went on this game is bad i hate it now
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #503 on: 22 February, 2018, 01:28:20 pm »

in fighting game news, heidern and zasalamel both getting announced for fightin' game returns is good shit
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #504 on: 22 February, 2018, 01:48:55 pm »

lol ivy
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #505 on: 22 February, 2018, 03:22:33 pm »

her moveset looks pretyy cool but shes the first instance so far where i feel like the new design/look is not an improvement

but they gave zasalamel mummy wrappings on his legs so i am down
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #506 on: 23 February, 2018, 12:59:17 pm »

her moveset looks pretyy cool but shes the first instance so far where i feel like the new design/look is not an improvement

but they gave zasalamel mummy wrappings on his legs so i am down
what new design

Itís the same ivy as **** forever
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #507 on: 23 February, 2018, 01:22:21 pm »

fighting games generally touch up and update designs from iteration to iteration without changing them radically and in this case it was poorly done unlike the rest of the game so far
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #508 on: 23 February, 2018, 02:44:55 pm »

her outfit doesn't strike me as much different than the last one, but they've definitely given her butt/boob implants
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #509 on: 28 February, 2018, 07:33:07 pm »

https://rhinostew.itch.io/david-lynch-teaches-typing

goty
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: