Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:30:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15119 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #750 on: 13 August, 2019, 03:31:58 am »

Topicality is for the weak.

Yeah, its dope as hell. I'm actually in Toronto and didnt go to the show and I'm kicking myself because seeing that entrance live would have been worth the ticket cost. The lantern being a severed old Bray head is genius.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #751 on: 13 August, 2019, 10:48:22 am »

He apparently thought it all up himself, I really dig it when wrestlers have actual gimmicks these days instead of just being "competitive athlete" #70163.

I really wanted to get that box they put up on the shop for the shirt, but it's already sold out lol.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #752 on: 13 August, 2019, 12:53:43 pm »

I believe it. And yeah, I agree. There's a lot of guys I love and the influence of independent and international wrestling has been a net positive, but too many of those guys also think work rate is the only way to go and don't learn as much about character and stuff. They need more Joey Janelas but AEW stole him away.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #753 on: 19 August, 2019, 07:54:27 pm »

ffviii on september 3, finally the best 3d ff on modern consoles
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #754 on: 20 August, 2019, 06:05:44 pm »

Games!

-I am in the Golden Deer run for Three Houses, my second run. I'm going slower but hope to have it beaten before Link's Awakening comes out. Game still rules, although I do feel pangs of guilt when I see Edelgard standing around without me to guide her. Black Eagles will always be my house.

-I've been playing Wario Land 4 on my commute because the copy of Wario Land 3 I have has a busted save battery. Its very good, probably the best of the Wario Lands I've played. Bosses in particular are a real step above the other games' offerings. I have one level left before the fourth boss I need to beat to unlock the final area.

-A friend mentioned a freeplay dinosaur museum game called MyMuseum. I am currently addicted to it and am now mobile game trash.

-Most important, I got a Dreamcast copy of Crazy Taxi and it rules. Video games peaked at Crazy Taxi. Its been my post work cooldown, come home and just do a few runs. I'm not even good at it, just enjoy playing it. Sega really used to rule man.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #755 on: 22 August, 2019, 06:10:05 pm »

ffviii on september 3, finally the best 3d ff on modern consoles
Never played it :/
I still gotta get through VII and IX too. But the fact that VIII is supposedly the “black sheep” of the bunch makes it the one I’m interested in the most.

Any chance you’re going to dabble in Borderlands 3?
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #756 on: 22 August, 2019, 07:03:27 pm »

VIII's real weird. It does away with a lot of JRPG staples at the time, sometimes successfully and sometimes not, but its mixed together in a way that makes it really the most late 90s JRPG I can think of. Its overly melodramatic and tries to hard and is probably a big mess and I love all that about it. It also has the best card game of any video game ever.

Nah, I've never been big into the series actually. The humor always put me off it and as much as I can respect the Diablo-esque aspects of it now, I didn't care about that kind of stuff when it first came out.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #757 on: 26 August, 2019, 12:42:18 pm »

wario land 4 off the list, real fun game, might stick with the gba theme on commute

I am in the time skip for Three Houses and my previous feeling of "no black eagles let me teach you i'm sorry for picking a different house" have been amplified. This game rules.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #758 on: 26 August, 2019, 05:29:22 pm »

I feel like I need a new hobby. Not that I have the time, but still. An online acquaintance of mine recently shared a thing about how people should have creative hobbies in addition to consumptive ones, which got me realizing that all my hobbies save D&D (which is not nearly as big a thing as I would like since certain friends are very hard to schedule around) are all consumptive. Its also been about a decade since I started reading comics and coming up on over five years since I started going to wrestling shows so yeah I'm feeling to itch. Gotta start like miniature painting or basket weaving or snake charming or something.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #759 on: 26 August, 2019, 05:30:06 pm »

basket weaving and snake charming would go quite well together
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #760 on: 26 August, 2019, 05:41:27 pm »

shit you're right i didn't even think about that
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #761 on: 27 August, 2019, 12:21:14 am »

I just sketch a lot tbh, really cheap hobby that costs only like 12 bucks every three months.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #762 on: 27 August, 2019, 08:11:05 am »

have you ever tried to involve whatever online circles you frequent with d&d or whatever tabletop games you wanna play
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #763 on: 27 August, 2019, 05:19:54 pm »

I've brought it up to some of them and there's been some interest, although figuring that schedule out might even be harder with different timezones and stuff. It would also probably require me to DM, which I'm not against but I like being just a player character.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #764 on: 30 August, 2019, 08:41:45 pm »

Beat another Three Houses route, this time Golden Deer. It was good even though deep in my heart I am still a Black Eagle and fighting against them felt wrong. Gotta take a break from the game since I'm feeling a little burnt out on it, this will give me time to mentally prepare for Link's Awakening.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: