Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:35:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15094 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #780 on: 04 October, 2019, 06:37:24 pm »

during the "tutorial" fights ... and then instantly died when the second fight double crit me

don't
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #781 on: 04 October, 2019, 07:56:14 pm »

i know it sounds horrible, i need to play it
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #782 on: 05 October, 2019, 02:05:06 pm »

happy to report the noah fight still sucks
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #783 on: 08 October, 2019, 09:02:04 pm »

Beat Nocturne on Saturday and Link's Awakening today. LA remake rules and filled me with joy. The fact that such a beautiful and faithful remake of one of the best games ever really hit me at the end. I rarely 100% games anymore but I'll definitely do so for this.

been putting off the blue lions run but i think that's up next, that and dds1
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #784 on: 26 October, 2019, 07:00:10 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #785 on: 27 October, 2019, 02:00:35 pm »

at first i was like "why is he posting that in my topic, i'm not like the biggest banjo enthusiast or anything"

and then it all became clear
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #786 on: 06 November, 2019, 08:00:36 am »

-Terry has cancels, five specials, super specials and looks awesome
-50 SNK SONGS INCLUDING METAL SLUG AND SAMSHO MUSIC
-20 cameo characters
-Mai Shiranui confirmed to be canonically too hot for Smash Bros
-Basically 45 minutes of Sakurai explaining why SNK rules

this was a good direct i can't wait to play terry and be bad with him
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #787 on: 26 December, 2019, 01:43:35 pm »

I got two games for Christmas and one of them is Astral Chain. I put some time in and its pretty cool so far. Platinum games have, for whatever reason, never quite hooked me outside of Vanquish, but I like the set up and style of this one and the first major boss was pretty good (which is usually something I have a problem with in Platinum titles.) Hoping its the one to finally grab me. I am aware Nier Automata is great that being said and I need to replay some of their other games that I haven't touched in awhile.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #788 on: 27 December, 2019, 01:21:33 am »

What's the other game you got?
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #789 on: 27 December, 2019, 12:28:12 pm »

Dragon Quest XI, which I haven't started yet since it's a lot longer than AC and I want to at least get some time in before potentially losing myself in a big JRPG.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #790 on: 30 December, 2019, 01:26:18 pm »

I think I'm about halfway through Astral Chain and its dope. I think Vanquish is more fun to play but the bosses, enemy variety and investigation stuff puts Astral Chain a bit ahead of it. Really fun game.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #791 on: 04 January, 2020, 08:42:07 pm »

this is a good video

Beat Astral Chain. The difficulty throughout the game was pretty good and manageable and then the final boss spikes it. I beat it my first try thanks to a lot of healing items stockpiled, but jeez. Overall though I really liked it. The combat always felt fun and there's enough options and bosses and extra quests to delve into if I wanted to. And its got a good balance of combat and investigation stuff. Really good, fun game. Probably the best Platinum game I have played (not a lot admittedly.)

I'm chomping at the bit to start DQXI, but I wanna try to clean off one of the other RPGs I'm working on before jumping in. Will I resist? Who knows!

Work started back on Thursday and after only two days back I am ready to die. Work is bad and I hate it.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #792 on: 05 January, 2020, 01:47:44 am »

Work started back on Thursday and after only two days back I am ready to die. Work is bad and I hate it.
I feel this. My week was a bit painless as it goes, but the next one is sure to be awful. GDQ is well-timed at least.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #793 on: 06 January, 2020, 09:12:28 pm »

Good lord yes. I started a brutal rotation this week and it is draining. I just want to play some games.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #794 on: 11 January, 2020, 07:20:51 pm »

Finally got around to beating the Blue Lions route. The game rules and it had some really great moments in it. I preferred the more politics/world focused story of Black Eagles and Golden Deer though; the fact that the Crest System and all the problems of the world are basically still the same by the end of Blue Lions felt like a missed opportunity. It almost felt like playing Neutral in SMT in that its the most popular route usually but it lacks the interesting stuff that Law or Chaos has
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: