Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:38:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15084 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #810 on: 22 April, 2020, 07:42:49 am »

i only ever played it once and that was like five years ago and i honestly barely remember anything about t so its as close to fresh as i can get

I caved like an idiot and bought the Granblue fighting game because Arc System Works made it. I know nothing about Granblue so the game being like "Look! Its all your favs! You know these characters!" has been very confusing.  am also very bad at it I can't seem to get the groove or main flow down and everyone I've played has impeccable defense. Its fun though for sure. The old punching guy DLC dude looks neat.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #811 on: 22 April, 2020, 02:05:59 pm »

nice

don't worry, i got big into granblue even before that game came out and I give a shit about maybe one character in that whole roster anyway and she's dlc
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #812 on: 23 April, 2020, 08:59:51 am »

The DLC characters all seem pretty rad and cooler than the majority of the standard roster, moreso than other fighting games I've played recently.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #813 on: 23 April, 2020, 01:15:29 pm »

definitely

https://twitter.com/Nifigiri/status/1251222385958760448
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #814 on: 23 April, 2020, 04:30:11 pm »

i already was considering purchasing her since her dragon mechanic looks neat, this has only reinforced my decision
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #815 on: 03 May, 2020, 03:42:30 pm »

i have played nier automata

I'm about 3.5 hours in. Its good, I didn't know the game was actually a melting pot of Souls, Radiant Silvergun and other things I like all in one otherwise I would have played it earlier.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #816 on: 03 May, 2020, 07:13:33 pm »

There’s a neat Godzilla robot somewhere in the game that you can fight if you can find it.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #817 on: 04 May, 2020, 08:25:13 am »

you're the second person to tell me about that lol I'm excited
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #818 on: 08 May, 2020, 07:42:16 am »

I am about 7.5 hours into Automata now. Its good. I think its at its best when you're on the setpieces and the game is shifting around and keeping you on your toes. Stuff like the shooter segments or when the camera looks into place and you're suddenly playing a Metroidvania. When the game "settles" and its on the semi-open world segments, its still good, but not quite as engaging. The quests are mostly just fine and sometimes I get a little mad at how many little invisible walls there are when jumpin' around. Still good stuff though. I just fought A2 after she killed the machine king baby.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #819 on: 09 May, 2020, 02:39:28 pm »

The sidequests are generally better for what they have to say than for what you're doing, yeah, I'd agree there.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #820 on: 11 May, 2020, 09:27:23 am »

Yeah the game is a hodgepodge of random ****. The actual open world itself and even the combat was a little dry, and the game was at its best when it was simulating something else for me if we’re just talking about gameplay. The original Nier was like that as well.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #821 on: 11 May, 2020, 07:23:59 pm »

i agree

I have beaten run A of Automata. It was good, although parts of the last few bosses got a little annoying. Mostly good stuff though, and I am committed to beating the other major runs. Too early to say that its the best Platinum game since I played so much more Astral Chain, but its on track to do that.

started p3 as well, forgot how the game starts difficult and then becomes less so from there, having only junpei and yukari and them being useless is a real hoot
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #822 on: 11 May, 2020, 10:11:30 pm »

my favorite thing about early p3 is the change relic and how it's easier to fight with only three party members because babysitting junpei's ass through that fight sucks so bad
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #823 on: 12 May, 2020, 11:27:49 am »

things to look forward to!

https://twitter.com/tonyhawk/status/1260236885881794560

last one was a complete disaster so i feel bad hoping this one will be good, but please be good, i miss tony hawk games that were good
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #824 on: 13 May, 2020, 11:40:28 pm »

Route B was decent in that you get some new perspectives through 9S' gameplay, and the hacking minigame was fun. It does get repetitive because it's the same story though. The game's story opens up when you get to route C honestly.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: