Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:49:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15091 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #825 on: 14 May, 2020, 03:28:50 pm »

i have not made any progress in automata of p3 because i started playing dark souls on switch

I have to say, its nice to go to Blighttown and have no framerate drops. I am as far from a tech/specs guy as you can get with games but boy that was nice. I also expected the game to be dead since its 2020 and its the Switch version, but I got invaded in the Undead Burg. People still invading in 2020, it warms my heart. I am taking this opportunity to do what I have never done and am doing a Zweihander build. Might even go full GiantDad. Currently doing some forest stuff after returning from Blighttown before hitting Sen's.

Also new Paper Mario! It looks good and is out in two months which is insane. Weird horror vibes in the trailer are neat.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #826 on: 15 May, 2020, 08:49:17 am »

I saw you on that Switch Souls. Good on you.

what rings you got bithc

Cautiously optimistic about Paper Mario. That they would drop it on a random Thursday just onto Twitter two months before release is kind of strange to me, but the game itself looks cool. I want to hear more about the battle system. Also yeah, that cold open with origami Peach was great.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #827 on: 15 May, 2020, 10:51:00 am »

havel's ring

ring of favor and protection ring of the evil eye
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #828 on: 15 May, 2020, 09:57:02 pm »

i bought ps4 dark souls because i'm a mark my computer can't especially run it at an attractive fps so I replayed it a bit too

i'm a chad so I'm using the red tearstone ring get on my level
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #829 on: 16 May, 2020, 12:41:47 pm »

mananack with the rtsr strats, everyone else clear the way, the pro has arrived
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #830 on: 16 May, 2020, 01:56:17 pm »

you crazy for this one

Played P3 again and beat the first full moon mission. Still waiting on some new characters, Yukari and Junpei missing constantly and being dunces is too much I can not sanction this buffoonery.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #831 on: 17 May, 2020, 12:29:27 pm »

your two rings are red tearstone ring and dusk crown ring, your off hand is sanctus on the second slot, and you're cursed. you get yourself to critical hp and use power within, then switch your off-hand to sanctus. you have between 100 and 200 hp, so power within takes 2 hp per two seconds, and sanctus has a fixed 2 hp regen per two seconds. you have 50 fucking int and all of the best sorceries loaded up with the tin crystallization catalyst and the crown of dusk equipped. you're somehow still only level 50 but you do 3000 damage per crystal soul spear.

that's what madness looks like
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #832 on: 17 May, 2020, 12:52:13 pm »

love it

I have the Lordvessel now and cleared out Demon Ruins/Izalith first to get it out of the way. Slightly less difficult to look at in the new version which is nice. Was doing some Duke's Archives stuff too and forgot about the first Seath fight so I got captured. Am now considering my options having gotten to the warp bonfire. Might to some of the DLC first, just mix it up.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #833 on: 18 May, 2020, 07:22:42 pm »

turns out i was playing with joycon drift which caused me to die more in the platforming parts than anticipated

Think I fixed it but now I'm gonna be constantly on the look out and paranoid of the drift.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #834 on: 18 May, 2020, 08:29:39 pm »

i'm always paranoid about that anyway. dark souls 1 at least doesn't have the exact physics engine where jumping as you walk down a slight decline diminishes your momentum by like 75% like 2 does, but fuck I hate how they made it a double tap action on the god damn run button.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #835 on: 18 May, 2020, 09:57:20 pm »

I hate how they made it a double tap action on the god damn run button.

the best part is they changed this and then changed it back to the worse option in the next game

Beat all the bosses other than Gwyn. Artorias was  probably the hardest for the build since he moves around quick enough to avoid most of the Zweihander attacks. Manus and Kalameet weren't as bad since they're slower and I could eat most of their attacks and hit them in return. Gonna go to Ash Lake tomorrow and finish up. Love this game.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #836 on: 19 May, 2020, 07:56:04 pm »

it is done

Gwyn is fun as a giantdad because its just a big slugfest between both characters

hey dark souls? pretty good game
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #837 on: 28 May, 2020, 08:45:26 pm »

oh there's a new shantae out, neat

"collectible monster cards" oh good this is gonna consume my time when i buy it, cool
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #838 on: 29 May, 2020, 07:22:11 pm »

Played Granblue with my friend and it is Good when you're not getting demolished by people online who have mastered the game. Zeta, Ferry, Metera and Beelzebub are fun. Gotta grab some of the DLC.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #839 on: 23 June, 2020, 11:21:36 am »

curse of the moon 2 announced my dudes, iga the god lives
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: