Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:18:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

*dusts off a space, puts topic*

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *dusts off a space, puts topic*  (Read 15115 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #885 on: 24 December, 2020, 09:41:24 pm »

Well done. You gonna keep playing to see other stuff?
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #886 on: 24 December, 2020, 11:27:49 pm »

Yeah, I want to at least try to get all the companions and hidden aspects. Probably taking a break but I'm sure I'll jump in again sooner rather than later.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #887 on: 01 January, 2021, 04:17:57 pm »

here it is the top five of 2020 that i beat and/or put a ton of time into that aren't switch ports of wii u games!

5. Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
4. Doom Eternal
3. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
2. Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
1. Hades

Speaking of wii u ports on switch, I got Pikmin 3 Deluxe for Christmas. I played it when it was on Wii U (I think its what I got with the console actually) and liked it a lot, but I'm really loving it now. The series as a whole has always quietly been a great one. I nee to actually beat 2 one of these days. Might add it to the docket; my game playing plans are currently wide open after the 2020 PS2 megami Tensei quest was finally completed. Sekiro, Like a Dragon, Origami King, Nier Automata and more are all needing to be beaten (or even played in LaD's case) and P5R is looming.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #888 on: 13 January, 2021, 11:15:18 am »

I need to try Bloodstained. I think it’s on sale right now too. Are there multiple characters that you can play as and switch on the fly?

And yeah, I got to Okumura in P5R and kinda...stopped. I kept thinking about the vanilla game and how much I did NOT enjoy that palace the first time around. I haven’t really been motivated to go back yet.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #889 on: 14 January, 2021, 10:18:05 pm »

Curse of the Moon 2 is on sale right now and you can switch characters on the fly once you get them. Its great and so is the first one. Ritual of the Night is really good too and just got a classic mode which is basically the first Castlevania game remade with Bloodstained assets.

Its been long enough since I've played P5 that the particulars have left my mind so at least it'll be mostly fresh but I also have to time it right since its gonna be long as hell still and I have to dedicate that time to Nocturne HD once its out whoops.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #890 on: 16 January, 2021, 11:05:40 am »

I played through all existing content of early access Metroidvania Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth and it might be may favorite game of 2020 other than Hades. I don't know much (anything?) about Record of Lodoss War but the game looks great, plays great, and has neat novel mechanics for the genre (the Ikaruga ass familiar system and its mini leveling stuff is really fuckin cool). The next big update is in a few days and I can't wait, I think when this is all done it might be on my shortlist for best metroidvanias ever. I'm so into it I'm considering buying the Touhou game made by the same team which is like the biggest sign of confidence in a developer I can think of.

they made a free strange journey metroidvania which i beat before playing this and its also very good
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #891 on: 08 February, 2021, 09:10:43 am »

hello everyone i bought hollow knight finally

no idea when i will play it but its on the docket for metroidvaniafest2k21

Beat Guacamelee, which was great although it could have use more bosses and less memes. I'm hoping the second one will fix at least one of those problems. Playing Axiom Verge, which I am less enthused on than most people I think. Its good, but visually it tries to hard to ape Metroid 1 and the bosses are pretty lame and frustrating so far. Good soundtrack though and the weapons are cool. I am also playing Aliens Infestation again, which rules.

been messing with gamecube games too since its the 20th anniversary of the console (holy shit), beat eternal darkness last week which i still very much enjoy and wario world now, which is good although the ice level is the most annoying fuckin thing i've played in awhile

that's all for video games, i spend more money and time on buying tabletop rpgs that no one will play with me ask me about mork borg or the alien rpg
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #892 on: 10 February, 2021, 01:03:25 pm »

hello everyone i bought hollow knight finally

no idea when i will play it but its on the docket for metroidvaniafest2k21

Beat Guacamelee, which was great although it could have use more bosses and less memes. I'm hoping the second one will fix at least one of those problems. Playing Axiom Verge, which I am less enthused on than most people I think. Its good, but visually it tries to hard to ape Metroid 1 and the bosses are pretty lame and frustrating so far. Good soundtrack though and the weapons are cool. I am also playing Aliens Infestation again, which rules.

been messing with gamecube games too since its the 20th anniversary of the console (holy shit), beat eternal darkness last week which i still very much enjoy and wario world now, which is good although the ice level is the most annoying fuckin thing i've played in awhile

that's all for video games, i spend more money and time on buying tabletop rpgs that no one will play with me ask me about mork borg or the alien rpg
What's Mork Borg!?
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #893 on: 13 February, 2021, 02:04:39 pm »

im glad you asked mattress

Mork Borg is a Swedish table top RPG that was inspired by all the doom metal bullshit I love (the book literally lists a bunch of bands that inspired them and its all my favorites.) Its got that Dark Souls broken and dying world feel and literally makes a game mechanic out of it where every day you have to roll a dice to see if one of the seven signs of the end times happen. Its mechanically light compared to DnD and outright says don't get attached to your character but has neat clever little touches despite being seemingly not as deep as other RPGs. I'm super obsessed with it right now despite having never played a game.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #894 on: 01 March, 2021, 01:20:19 pm »

happy to report i played nier automata again after months of not doing so, wherein i promptly got a virus and wandered around for awhile until i died
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #895 on: 03 March, 2021, 09:10:39 pm »

I have beaten Nier Automata (conclusively this time.) The last ending took the game from "pretty cool" to "very good and excellent." What a great finale.

I deleted my save data.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #896 on: 04 March, 2021, 01:37:49 pm »

good man
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #897 on: 09 March, 2021, 08:45:58 pm »

had to do whats right

In other beating game news, I beat Metroid Prime for the first time in years. Other than the grapple beam being a little finicky, its still unparalleled. A top 5 video game.

Need to play something on the ps4 but unsure what; I want to try Sekiro again but doing that during a DS3 playthrough is a recipe for disaster. I have 13 Sentinels, Like a Dragon and P5R on the docket as well but those are all long as ****. Someone come over and tell me what game to play.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #898 on: 10 March, 2021, 12:11:58 am »

just play sekiro anyway
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #899 on: 10 March, 2021, 06:53:29 pm »

i actually want to beat it this time though and having to re-learn it every time i play it because im also playing dark souls 3 would def put an end to that very quickly i feel
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: