Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 11:58:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 19915 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #30 on: 08 March, 2016, 10:05:17 pm »

I managed to get a little bit further by walking past the big dogs. Dropped down into a sewer-ish area, fought some gnarly dudes and some big rats. Found the Hunter's Garb, so I know where that is now. Climbed out of the sewer, opened a shortcut, and then I was back at the dogs, and they killed me.

So tomorrow I'll take that axe instead and maybe get somewhere.

I really haven't seen any of what I'd assume are "friendly" people to talk to, aside from knocking on doors. Like I'm assuming there's someone or something at the Hunter's Dream that will let me level up?

Other basic knowledge I've gathered is that I shouldn't worry about "wasting" blood vials. They seem plentiful. Same with bullets, though I'm nowhere near to getting the timing for the gun. I kinda stuck to the torch once I got that.

But yeah, the cane just doesn't have the stopping power I really enjoy. Feels like the falchion all over again. Definitely going to start over tomorrow with the axe, but what's the cleaver like?
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: