Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 05:37:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 21925 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1395 on: 07 January, 2019, 11:38:53 pm »

Ok, jeez, I kinda did a lot tonight.

I started slow because I was just wandering around not sure where to go. Everywhere I went was a dead end. It did let me get my bearings, though, which was nice.

Finally I went back to the shop because I figured I could spend more money on something and that's where I saw that the very first thing he sells is the thing that opens blue doors. Oops.

Made my way to the underground caverns pretty quickly after that. Beat Scylla with a sliver of my health left. Rode the river after that and emerged near the entrance. After that I went to the only other blue door I remembered off of the Alchemy Labs and ran into Maria again.

Ran through the Chapel after that. You get a trophy for going into the confessional.

That area is kinda nervewracking as there isn't really a save room before the boss I walked into, but I managed to beat the Hyppogryph anyway.

That area connected to the Castle Keep, which led to me getting double jump. Took that back to the Clock Tower, which is only less hellacious than the Rondo one because I have better weapons. Like, they even recreated the red room with the sword lords (that come back as sword ghosts). I found some mail that heals me by walking, so I spent like 5 minutes holding forward against a wall, and it's a good thing I did that because of course there was another boss. I used like all of my healing items but did manage to beat the raven dude. Beating him didn't give me anything useful other than a way up into Dracula's keep except oops the stairs are broken. So this is what I keep running into, lots of places where I need to be a bat.

I was back in the library for some reason and fought another boss, a demon of some sort. That area netted me a Holy Rod (of course I can use this) and an Ancient Ceremonial Stone Mask, which I am now wearing. There was also a mist grate that I need to remember to go back to.

After all that I finally decided to go back to the clock room and see if I could do anything there, and somehow I opened one of the side passages? I don't know if this opens automatically or if I accidentally opened it. Either way, I ended up in Olrox's quarters and eventually the Colosseum. Richter is thriving. The wolfman and the minotaur are not. Also I found what has to be the most overpowered subweapon in the game. It's like a lightning gun? Lightning happens, that's all I know. Also got the blood cloak and mist form.

I found a bunch of weapons tonight, too, but the Holy Rod appears to be the best one. It's fast and strong and I think it does extra damage to skeletons (?). I know the Shield Rod can be pretty overpowered but I'm not sure how to use it.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: