Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 11:48:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 19770 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1515 on: 08 April, 2019, 11:47:49 pm »

I'm not sure I've ever been more bamboozled by a boss in a From game.

So there I was, feeling pretty good about myself for having killed the Guardian Ape on my second try. Another one of those "learn the moves, then go in and fight for real" jams, right?

"Shinobi Execution," and what an execution it was. I wonder who put that sword in big boy's neck?

Anyway, I'm fiddling with something trying to see if I can get a capture of that, and then uh

it got back up

and started drunken boxing me with that sword

and then it screamed on me and I died

I took a walk down to the other end of the poison pit to collect myself. Like I was shaken by what just happened. Got beat up by a white monkey with two blades. He'll get what's coming to him.

Came back and got to work. They really don't want you to beat this game without knowing how to deflect, huh? I can't help but feel like I'm missing some opportunities in this fight, but by playing patient and cautious (something I'm less used to doing in this game), I finally put together a good run. It took all of my healing to do it, and I was a hit away from dying, but damn if I didn't get it.

So now I've got a flower and I have all the prosthetic tools and I can't fast travel to anywhere in Ashina Castle. Gonna have to do some cleanup and then go see what's up with that.
« Last Edit: 24 April, 2019, 10:53:47 am by Random » Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: