Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 04:05:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 21592 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1560 on: 01 July, 2019, 08:29:31 am »

Endured a power outage yesterday that lasted from 5:30 until 1:00 a.m. In the past I would have sat in the dark and probably tried to sleep whilst feeling miserable. Instead I was annoyed, but I at least had the battery life of my Switch to while away the hours.

I've been replaying Hollow Knight, taking a somewhat different route through the game. Despite beating the Mantis Lords, I haven't been to Deepnest yet. Instead I went up to Crystal Peak as soon as I could and also made an early-ish trip to the Resting Grounds. The real coup is that I've already gone down into the Ancient Basin and fought the Broken Vessel, so I've got the Monarch Wings waaaay more quickly. They were one of the last upgrades I got in my first playthrough.

Playing on Switch has been an adjustment. It definitely takes a toll on my hands, much moreso than Zelda for whatever reason. I'm getting the hang of it, though. The Mark of Pride charm has really helped by giving me extra range, upping the room for error.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: