Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 09:57:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 21823 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1590 on: 21 August, 2019, 12:21:00 pm »

Finished NITW last night. Still sort of taking it in, but I will say I enjoyed it overall.

I appreciate how human it is even if I don't have a particular character that I specifically identify with. I gravitated toward Gregg and Angus because I wanted to see what version of the "queer folk trying to escape an insufferable birthplace" story they told. EDIT: The overarching theme of "everyone else seems to be growing up/have grown up much faster than me and have concrete goals" speaks to me pretty strongly, though the game isn't necessarily forthcoming on answers.

Kind of wish I could have spent equal time with everyone, though, as I really liked the Bea vignettes, too. I'll see if I wind up playing again to catch the scenes I missed or if I just look them up. I think there's also some extra content that I'll probably look at this weekend.

I think next I'm going to play Eliza because I might as well continue the kick of games about mental health. After that it might be time for another run of Sekiro. I have some other stuff queued up that might also grab me, though.
« Last Edit: 21 August, 2019, 02:52:49 pm by Random » Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: