Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 07:23:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 20101 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1665 on: 13 January, 2020, 09:07:27 am »

Was playing Breath of the Wild over the weekend. I'm working on the DLC stuff, so I went back to the plateau and did the One-Hit Obliterator trials, which were interesting. Then I ventured over to the desert because it was the closest and went through the trials of Urbosa. The extra shrines aren't anything more exciting than the others, but the re-fight with Thunderblight was fun (he kicked my ass the first time). And reducing the cooldown on each champion's special abilities is a pretty nice reward.

Not exactly sure where I want to go next, but I'm leaning toward doing the trials of Revali so I have an excuse to explore the northwestern mountain range finally. Got a little sidetracked hunting down some of the costumes they added. I wish they would let you upgrade those. I'd totally rock the Phantom Ganon outfit all the time if it had more defense.

Also I have I think 105 of the base-game shrines completed. I'm at the point where I probably ought to turn the Shrine-tracker back on, but I'm going to wait until I've gone around Hebra before I do that.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: