Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 02:59:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 21885 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1665 on: 17 January, 2020, 09:23:05 am »

Having stepped onto the grounds of Hyrule Castle for the first time, I feel entirely justified in waiting to complete this area last. It's excellent. It's an actual dungeon. The music, the layout, it all nearly sucked me in. But I was there for a reason, and having accomplished that, I left. I got the Shield, I got some Royal Guard weapons, and I found the shrine down by the docks. I didn't find the recipe book, but I also didn't make it to the kitchen. I don't know why I'm particularly excited by the thought that I could ride a horse all the way up to the keep, like Gandalf ascending Minas Tirith on Shadowfax.

I look forward to returning. Before I do, I'm gonna need a better strategy for the flying guardians.

I now sit at 118 shrines (I miscounted yesterday, which means there's only 1 more heart I can obtain from Spirit Orbs). My Shrine Sensor is on, and I'll be running around Goron and Zora territory again. After that I guess I'll look for empty spots on the map and have a wander.

My armor sets are all in pretty decent shape. I need more dragon materials for the champion's tunic (though I don't know if I'll wear it). Need plenty more Lynel parts. And then after all that, I'll go take on the final trial for the Master Sword.

Then it will be time.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: