Ultimate Paradise
02 December, 2021, 03:40:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 118 119 [120] 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 9997 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1785 on: 31 August, 2021, 09:21:55 am »

I've been annoyed at this site ever since my theme changer stopped working. It's not the same without the Christmas theme.
Also the read/unread indicators seem to be broken on the front page.

Anyway, what have I done since I was playing Sekiro in April.

A whole season of Destiny came and went. Now we're in the second week of a 6-month season leading up to Witch Queen. So far, so good.

I also played through the whole Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Those games hold up for the most part. I tried being less of a cop this time but still was mostly Paragon. Successfully romanced someone this time around, so that alone made replaying worthwhile. Also I didn't realize this, but there's a backstory where Shepard's mom is alive and you get to talk to her like once a game. There were a few small things like that I found this time around.

After that, I picked up Darkest Dungeon. A streamer I follow had been playing it a fair bit, and I've always had a passing interest in the game, but never picked it up for some reason. I want to go on record as saying that game rules. I should be nearing the end of my first playthrough. I've got 2 region bosses left and then 2 more missions in the DD. Hasn't been a flawless run by any means, but I've mostly avoided catastrophe. I might try playing Stygian or Bloodmoon next time. Maybe.

That's pretty much it. Apex probably fills in any gaps in my gaming otherwise.

Also watched Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen, and the EVA rebuilds, and I'm keeping up with MHA even though I feel like that show is getting progressively dumber. There's some stuff that keeps me watching, but I dunno. It might lose me depending on how the season wraps up.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 118 119 [120] 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: