Ultimate Paradise
13 June, 2024, 08:39:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 22517 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #120 on: 13 March, 2016, 09:05:52 pm »

It's good prep for Phantom Pain, I'd say.
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #121 on: 14 March, 2016, 12:51:35 pm »

Sitting here at work thinking about how I'd rather be playing Bloodborne, and it occurs to me that I made a topic that's gotten like 120 replies in the space of a week. Wacky stuff, man.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #122 on: 14 March, 2016, 07:04:43 pm »

I guess that's what happens when you have a group of Souls fans watching you play one of the games.
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #123 on: 14 March, 2016, 07:43:38 pm »

I guess I could technically stream this, but I don't think I'm the kind of person who is very fun to watch, given how often I stop and pause while playing.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #124 on: 14 March, 2016, 08:16:22 pm »

Seems I'm actually able to do Chalice dungeons now. Are those worth doing, or are they more for co-op stuff?
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #125 on: 14 March, 2016, 08:32:28 pm »

I did some of them and they're pretty lame. Its a shame that apparently some cool bosses hide behind them but I just didn't have the will to power through them.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #126 on: 14 March, 2016, 09:36:17 pm »

Ok.

This level was kinda starting to get to me. Just never seems to end. The snake monsters are pretty cool, but there's one behind every tree. At least the big ones are way easier than they look like they should be. And then there's like aliens or something? I dunno man. I finally found another elevator back up, though, and then soon after that I got an overlook of what is clearly a boss area (can see the fog door on the other side). I've got like 65k echoes and some new runes, so I'm gonna level up and then see what's down there. Probably call it a night shortly after that.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #127 on: 14 March, 2016, 09:50:52 pm »

three guys in black robes backed me into a corner and had their way with me
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #128 on: 14 March, 2016, 10:03:30 pm »

Well this might be tough. My third attempt was the best, but it still ended in me burning, and I'm already wearing my must fire resistant outfit. They seem pretty easy to parry, so I'll try to exploit that. Trying to get an earlier night, though, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #129 on: 14 March, 2016, 11:13:36 pm »

I guess I could technically stream this, but I don't think I'm the kind of person who is very fun to watch, given how often I stop and pause while playing.

i would totally watch even that if it had you, floyd and UF yammering over the stream
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #130 on: 15 March, 2016, 01:26:30 am »

i would totally watch even that if it had you, floyd and UF yammering over the stream
Lol we could actually do that I think too

Also, I didn't like the chalice dungeons much either, but I think you should check them out regardless. You might end up liking them, and they have some of the most useful blood gems in the game.
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #131 on: 15 March, 2016, 09:31:52 am »

Well maybe when the three of us do our co-op run, we'll get a multitwitch going or something. Might be better to watch once we all know what we're doing anyway.

Also, I didn't like the chalice dungeons much either, but I think you should check them out regardless. You might end up liking them, and they have some of the most useful blood gems in the game.
Yeah, I figured I'd at least try one. Just a matter of remembering to do it at some point.

Something else I was thinking about last night: it's interesting how this game just throws upgrade materials at you. Like I got to the point where those werewolves in Old Yharnam were dropping bloodstone shards regularly, and then as I needed the next tier, I was getting all the twin bloodstone shards I needed in the woods. Certainly no more Farm Souls, and personally I think that's great.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #132 on: 15 March, 2016, 10:20:54 am »

did the ps4 come with a mic for streaming because if it didn't I don't have one but I would silently embarrass myself for sure regardless
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #133 on: 15 March, 2016, 10:24:42 am »

I think the little mono-headphone thing works. I've never tried it, though.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #134 on: 15 March, 2016, 10:27:21 am »

well shit
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: