Ultimate Paradise
19 March, 2024, 02:23:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 19585 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1425 on: 16 January, 2019, 11:42:41 pm »

Freya is a dragoon, which was my favorite job in the portion of Tactics that I played, so she's gonna be in my party a lot. I had her win the festival to get the ring that absorbs lightning, too.

Quina is a frog that eats frogs? All right.

Also I made a lot of money selling cotton robes.

(I'm using a walkthrough 'cause I don't like missing stuff in these games)
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1426 on: 17 January, 2019, 10:24:10 am »

Kojima is in Finland visiting Remedy right now and apparently he took the opportunity to meet one of his favorite bands, Apocalyptica. He also cited HIM and The Rasmus as two other Finnish bands that he likes, all of which makes complete sense somehow. I'm expecting the next Death Stranding trailer to be set to "Bittersweet."
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #1427 on: 17 January, 2019, 05:16:27 pm »

freya is like objectively the best and coolest character in ffix
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1428 on: 17 January, 2019, 11:25:37 pm »

kuja's outfit is egregious

I spent entirely too much time tonight trying to dig up treasure maps, but I have a blue chocobo now

also Beatrix might be one bad bitch but I stole all her shit, so ha
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1429 on: 20 January, 2019, 02:31:09 am »

the Death fight was kinda underwhelming, but I have no idea how to kill Galamoth
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1430 on: 20 January, 2019, 10:04:23 am »

Yeah SotN Death is a lame one sadly. The fights in the Sorrow games are the best Death fights.

There's lots of ways to break the Galamoth fight, one very specific one that makes it a joke. I've beaten him without those once or twice. One of my favorite bosses.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1431 on: 20 January, 2019, 11:39:58 am »

I tried like six times last night and got stunlocked every time. The nice thing about this game is that save rooms are usually right next to bosses, so it's easy enough to just throw myself at a boss until something clicks.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1432 on: 20 January, 2019, 01:51:43 pm »

well if you ever want tips i can give them do you but like i said there's a few options that trivialize the fight
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1433 on: 20 January, 2019, 11:17:17 pm »

the trophy for killing Galamoth is "Finish What Kid Dracula Started" which I'm assuming is amusing.

Killed Beelzebub, too.

At this point I am kinda just floating around the castle as a toxic cloud trying to find stuff and fill out the map.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1434 on: 20 January, 2019, 11:33:13 pm »

it is very amusing
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1435 on: 21 January, 2019, 11:17:39 pm »

Played FFIX tonight. Did the cotton robe trick again and spent a lot of time grinding AP in Gargan Roo. Next, Cleyra.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1436 on: 22 January, 2019, 11:07:47 pm »

cleyra happened
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1437 on: 24 January, 2019, 08:15:16 am »

Did the Alexandria escape sequence last night, but I also played some BotW yesterday.

I had left off in the grasslands on the western edge of the Faron region and soon found myself in a valley with some black lynels. I rode up and to the west looking for a way into what I presume is the desert and wound up at a shrine surrounded by a trash heap. There was a woman outside who must be the worst cook in Hyrule. Not sure what to make of her.

I also had an experience, either at that Shrine or another one, of making it way harder than it needed to be because I didn't realize I could pick up a laser block. I did some complicated thing where I was trying to throw bombs at precise angles to hit a switch and cycle some platforms.

Back in the valley, I came into a savannah like field with a pack of wild horses, except there was something off that immediately caused me to pull out my binoculars. Among them was the biggest horse I've ever seen. The compendium aptly identifies it as a Giant Horse. I tried to snag him, but it seemed like I didn't have enough stamina.

I kept looking for a path that would take me west, but there was only a sheer cliff face everywhere I checked along the valley. In the end, I rode my horse all the way out of Faron, across the Lake Hylia bridge, and around the Great Plateau to come in via the suspension bridge to its west. That put me in a different valley, one with wooden planks mounted along the walls of the ravine. There was a man there who wanted to buy my horse, but I didn't want to sell that one. I'll catch a wild horse for him at some point.

It also seemed like I encountered just a ton of Yiga, but I might have forgotten how common they are.

At some point I found a ramp and made my way onto the catwalks. My sights are set on the region's tower, but I had to stop before I could properly plan my approach.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1438 on: 25 January, 2019, 08:23:06 am »

This music stomps
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1439 on: 25 January, 2019, 06:27:19 pm »

https://twitter.com/celeste_game/status/1088931602841985026

ohhhh shit
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: