Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:59:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 19690 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #75 on: 10 March, 2016, 10:54:52 pm »

Well I went further past Gascoigne's place and met the person in Oedon Chapel, which let me know they provided a haven. Also found the blood gem tool. And a note about a spider. Yay.

Then I went back and talked to Iosefka and suddenly she also wants me to send people to her. So I went back to the cranky lady near the dog kennels and sent her to the chapel, and then I tried to go do the same with Gascoigne's daughter, but her window was dark. Gilbert meanwhile said not to worry about him and gave me the Flamesprayer, so that's cool.

Gonna stop there for the night.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #76 on: 11 March, 2016, 07:41:07 am »

Bloodtinge is def guns stat. I never really leveled it up. If I remember right a lot of the weapons are strength based at least to some degree so I focused primarily on that.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #77 on: 11 March, 2016, 07:50:59 am »

Gotcha. I'm gonna put my next point into Arcane just so I can use the flamesprayer, even though I probably won't use the flamesprayer. But then I'll stick to the basics.

One of the bloodgems I got off the executioner guy scales my weapon to skill, so I'm probably not gonna use that. The other one I found buffs physical damage, but it's the wrong shape. Might try to farm that guy a bit tonight and see if he'll drop a better one for me.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #78 on: 11 March, 2016, 09:36:17 pm »

I almost died because I got sucked into some weird portal thing in this graveyard out to the right of Oedon Chapel. It like tossed me up into the air, I got "frenzy" and lost a lot of health, and then it transported me back to the ground.

Not really sure what's up with that.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #79 on: 11 March, 2016, 10:23:50 pm »

the bloodborne experience!

Frenzy is a nightmare.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #80 on: 11 March, 2016, 10:31:31 pm »

Continued along that path, went down to a sort of park that kind of overlooks the great bridge. Killed some trolls and a bigger dude, got some items. Went back the opposite way after trapping another big dude behind a gate and then found a gate I can't open yet, presumably because I need the 10k soul seal from the fountain?

After that I went down and found a mausoleum type area. Killed everything around it, met Alfred who seems nice for now. He told me about the church and Byrgenwerth.

I unlocked a hidden path beneath the tomb in there, but turned around because it was dark and I had a lot of souls on hand. Stopping back at the HD for now to level up, and then I'll either go that way or head back down there or head up to the cathedral.

Edit: Cathedral gate is locked, too. Guess I'm going down.

Edit Edit: And that was just a werewolf. And beyond that, the Old Yharnam lantern. Guess I need to amass 10k blood echoes.

Edit^3: Scratch that, decided to look up this emblem thing and it's optional. But apparently I can go through that door to Old Yharnam, so away I go.
« Last Edit: 11 March, 2016, 11:10:45 pm by randomguy44 » Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #81 on: 11 March, 2016, 11:51:50 pm »

I got wrecked by a dude with a minigun. I got up to his little perch on top of the clock tower, but that's where the wreckoning happened.

Also kept getting glimpses of another hunter walking through the area. Like every time I turned the corner I'd see him in the distance through the (hella annoying) smoke. Really set me on edge.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #82 on: 12 March, 2016, 12:23:38 am »

Minigun guy is the worst. I'm done with him. He can die another time.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #83 on: 12 March, 2016, 01:28:59 am »

Got past minigun dude (past him, not through him) and reached what I would think is the street level of Old Yharnam, but as soon as I found a shortcut back topside, I took it back to the lantern because I had 23k echoes and didn't want to risk losing them. I went ahead and bought the Hunter Chief Emblem just to have. Also picked up the Kirkhammer because why not. Can't use it yet, but I have it anyway.

Probably not going to play much longer tonight, but I'm gonna make another sweep of the Cathedral Ward, as it was suggested I do so by another friend.

Edit: I've got two paths up to the cathedral now, so I'm calling it a night. Not really sure how I would have gotten in there without buying the emblem, and I know it's an optional item, but oh well.

Still feeling decent about things overall, despite not encountering a real boss tonight.

I do find it odd that I haven't been invaded yet. I'm level 29 or 30 now. I only just found a summon sign for an NPC, too (Harriet?), so I guess there must be a boss up in that direction.

The trenchcoat dudes are super easy to parry. Though the giant ones, not so much.
« Last Edit: 12 March, 2016, 01:55:41 am by randomguy44 » Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #84 on: 12 March, 2016, 01:45:46 pm »

Lol I remember I rushed up the ladder and then ran towards Djura (minigun guy) and kept mashing R1 until he fell off the building and died.
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #85 on: 12 March, 2016, 01:47:56 pm »

:u

Resuming. Still undecided about which direction I should actually be going.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #86 on: 12 March, 2016, 02:12:40 pm »

Found Eileen again and helped her kill Henryk. So now I've got a Caryll rune, but no way to use it at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #87 on: 12 March, 2016, 02:51:00 pm »

Dude FUCK the minigun guy, he was a source of great frustration for me.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #88 on: 12 March, 2016, 02:57:50 pm »

i'm on the boss of that area

need to get back to that game
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #89 on: 12 March, 2016, 02:58:35 pm »

This was another one of those things that I expected to be laughed at for struggling with but I guess not.

So I went up around the cathedral. Down to the right I killed two hunters, one with an electric mace and another with some kinda like spear shotgun thing. They were annoying, but I eventually killed them. Further down that way is a spooky looking church (every building looks like a church, dammit) with two executioners in the way. Off on the other side of the cathedral was some cave I didn't go in.

I guess now though I should stop ignoring the big door to the cathedral itself and see what boss is in there.

I should note that I really don't mind hints or directions if I'm definitely going the wrong way...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: