Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 04:19:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 21904 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #330 on: 30 March, 2016, 01:15:56 pm »

quality ass boss fight and song
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #331 on: 30 March, 2016, 10:24:21 pm »

Minor accomplishments today because I had to help set up my mom's new laptop, so that ate into my evening a bit. But I finished two more side-ops, fulton'd most of an outpost, finished construction of a new strut and started another one, and most importantly, spent some time driving a Jeep around Northern Kabul. A good evening overall.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #332 on: 30 March, 2016, 10:37:27 pm »

Also this is a thing, apparently

Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #333 on: 30 March, 2016, 10:49:24 pm »

I think I fultoned almost every single person I possibly could, unless I wanted to do complete stealth and no kills.

Yeah, I had no idea Eli Roth was such a fan of Dark Souls. I guess it makes sense.
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #334 on: 30 March, 2016, 10:58:12 pm »

I do it more for the convenience of not having to hide their bodies or risk them waking back up. Also it's satisfying. But I try not to take people that are an E rank across the board. My roster is already filling up a bit, but that's what expansion is for, I guess.

Also lol at all of this "news" coming out of the FFXV event. An anime, a CGI movie with Sean Bean and Lena Headey, and another demo, oh and their release date that was the whole point of the event leaked a week ago. There's no way this game can possibly succeed under the weight of the expectations they're setting, to say nothing of the extra bullshit they've put energy into.
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #335 on: 31 March, 2016, 03:44:51 am »

I feel like Genndy Tartatovsky would've been a much better choice than Eli Roth for a Dark Souls animation but we'll see where it goes I guess.

Regarding FF15, it seems like they've poured a lot of money into it. I bet if I saw all this stuff back when I was 13 and the game was still called Versus XIII, I would've flipped a shit. I'm still interested in it just to see what the hell has happened with it, but I feel like Square is putting a lot of pressure on themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #336 on: 31 March, 2016, 05:24:00 am »

I think no matter what it's gonna succeed at least with initial sales basically just by virtue of not being XIII. All the extra stuff is hysterical though. As someone who was never interested in this game the whole saga has been like watching a fascinating train wreck.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #337 on: 31 March, 2016, 08:44:52 am »

I'll play through that demo just to see if anything grabs me, but I'll be looking for things to ridicule more likely.

The new trailer is actually pretty good regardless of all the fluff surrounding it.

I guess I should clarify that I would like to like the game? I would say I'm a fan of the series, and whenever they re-revealed this game a few years ago I had that flutter of hype. It just seems like Square has a habit of burning people lately, and I question they're ability to pull it off.
« Last Edit: 31 March, 2016, 09:40:51 am by randomguy44 » Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #338 on: 31 March, 2016, 10:04:57 am »

I would like to know what its like to be excited for an FF rather than to appreciate a game retroactively but yeah, this hasn't appealed to me since its inception. I know a lot of people who are PUMPED for this so it would be nice to agree with that but I unno. The Kingdom Hearts gameplay doesn't/isn't doing anything to change my mind. It doesn't need to be turn based and all that, just... interesting I guess? I don't know.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #339 on: 31 March, 2016, 10:06:43 am »

Yeah. It's odd how they want so desperately to pull new people in with this title, and yet for the life of me I can't really see anything that would appeal to anyone who doesn't already jive with FF stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #340 on: 31 March, 2016, 10:22:53 am »

you're so close to the best moment in the game i'm thoroughly excited
What was this in reference to specifically?
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #341 on: 31 March, 2016, 11:01:32 am »

ludwig i think if i remember the timing right

its probable i don't though

Yeah. It's odd how they want so desperately to pull new people in with this title, and yet for the life of me I can't really see anything that would appeal to anyone who doesn't already jive with FF stuff.

cool road trip stuff!
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #342 on: 31 March, 2016, 11:05:06 am »

cool road trip with a band of moody white dudes with weird hair

really pushing into new territory
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #343 on: 31 March, 2016, 11:13:22 am »

A game that nails a road trip aspect/feel would actually be pretty cool if it didn't have KH combat and Nomura designs.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #344 on: 31 March, 2016, 02:51:25 pm »

I'm surprised they got Aaron Paul, Lena Headey, and Sean Bean to do the voices. Must've costed a ton of money.

I dunno, still on the fence with this one. I dislike the character designs but I can probably get over that.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: