Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:49:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 19710 times)
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #480 on: 06 May, 2016, 10:45:43 pm »

Yea I have work in the morning so I'm out for tonight. Anytime you guys wanna play let me know, cause that was extremely enjoyable.

Even the parts where I got chained by Roadhog and blasted in the face numerous times
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #481 on: 06 May, 2016, 11:07:14 pm »

yeah fuck that thing

But yeah, if all of you guys pick it up, I could probably see myself doing the same.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #482 on: 07 May, 2016, 12:34:21 am »

woah your voice is not what i expected

*no mic*
yeah his voice wasn't what i expected either
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #483 on: 07 May, 2016, 01:23:02 am »

What is it deeper? :U

Ok so yeah, the Dragonslayer Armour was a cool fight, though not terribly challenging. I made the mistake of calling him Ornstein to my friend who thinks he knows everything about the game and he was liek "What? Ornstein? It's completely different." And I'm like, "please." The soul says he's not in there but it's definitely his armor all warped and stuff. It's got the color, the texture, the lightning, and even the axe looks like it was made from his spear if you inspect it at Ludleth. The heritage of all of Gwyn's nights have been at least plausibly shown in this game. There's the giant archer, the Abyss Watchers who explicitly follow in the footsteps of Artorias, the Dancer that looks heavily inspired by Ciaran (even if her set and soul suggests more of a relation to Gwynevere and the Princess Guard), and now this Dragonslayer Armour.

Mini rant over. But as an aside and addendum, why put the Sunlight Warrior statue there of all places? So late in the game? Sure you find the spear miracle earlier if you want it, but like. Why make this one covenant wait until the end, especially if you're going to give them a miracle that would buff cooperation?

Uuuuugh, archives. I knew I'd have to fight another Crystal Sage, but I somehow forgot. I definitely spent ten minutes arcing arrows over the railing to end him. But even so, that familiar Dark Souls stress started creeping in as I kept running from fucking cursed book shelves. And why is every crystal lizard a trap now?

The capstone of the night, the Grand Archives Gank Squad, or I suppose the King's Black Hands. Thank god they stay dead. I kamikaze'd the guy with the paired swords first, then came back and dealt with the dude with the great axe, and finally the mage. Took the elevator back down and collapsed.

Anyone want to give me an idea of how much I've got left? Like, is the end of the game at the top of this castle, or are there trials yet to discover?
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #484 on: 07 May, 2016, 08:18:22 am »

much deeper

You're close to the end but you do have one other area that you haven't done yet if I remember right. Getting to it is a little obtuse.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #485 on: 07 May, 2016, 09:17:18 am »

much deeper

oh
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #486 on: 07 May, 2016, 11:26:48 am »

You're close to the end but you do have one other area that you haven't done yet if I remember right. Getting to it is a little obtuse.
I almost missed it and went straight for the final boss, so yeah. It's not very clear how to get there without looking it up.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #487 on: 07 May, 2016, 12:27:10 pm »

eyyyy
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #488 on: 07 May, 2016, 12:44:51 pm »

I almost missed it and went straight for the final boss, so yeah. It's not very clear how to get there without looking it up.
I can already guess what it is, and if that's the case then I'll probably just go to it after I beat the main stuff.

weh
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #489 on: 07 May, 2016, 07:06:56 pm »

Found out that my friend completely missed the elevator off to the right of the Twin Princes, so he was running all the way across that bridge from the Grand Archives every time he lost to them. Delicious Schadenfreude.

It took me a few times to beat them just to learn their moves, but I'm definitely overleveled at 89. And a +10 Brigand Axe just made really short work of them.

Now I'm doing a spot of co-op, and I'll be on my way to see whatever comes next.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #490 on: 07 May, 2016, 07:24:40 pm »

Lothric is the best new character of Dark Souls 3
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #491 on: 07 May, 2016, 09:47:54 pm »

prime maniac waifu material

I will preface by saying that I've gone back and opened the areas I missed. I gotta say, I spent a while looking down into that pit in the catacombs wondering how to get down there, but I never once saw the prompt to climb down the bridge. I killed the stray demon in about ten hits, so I have a feeling I might be pretty sad when the stuff down there is way too easy.

I also submit again that From needs to add a "New" tab to inventory because after beating Oceiros, I picked up that dragon gesture and could never figure out what it was or where it went. I had also forgotten about the little ledge with the guys praying to the mountain in the Irithyll Dungeon. But now I've been to Archdragon Peak and slain the Ancient Wyvern. Gimmick fight is gimmick.

So I'll go back and do that stuff tomorrow or Monday. But in the meantime....

I have ended the fire.

As I was waiting outside of Lothric's chamber to be summoned, I sat there looking at the blackened sun, and I realized just how much like the dark sign and eclipse looks. We spend our days praising the sun, what may very well be the source of that first flame. But if the curse of the undead is to live as long as the fire does, then the first must be put to rest so that we can to.

With that said, I want to call shenanigans on the Soul of Cinder's build. That dude is INT, DEX, STR, FTH, everything. Didn't know you could max-max in this game.

Seriously, though, when I depleted his health the first time and he put his sword into the ground, and then the music start playing I was just like "WHAT. OH. OH GOD." And then I failed all of my rolls because I'm awful at the Gwyn fight.

But then I beat him and I summoned the firekeeper, and that was that.

Good video game. And I've evidently missed some significant areas, so I'm glad there's some more work to be done.
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #492 on: 08 May, 2016, 02:17:43 am »

I will preface by saying that I've gone back and opened the areas I missed. I gotta say, I spent a while looking down into that pit in the catacombs wondering how to get down there, but I never once saw the prompt to climb down the bridge. I killed the stray demon in about ten hits, so I have a feeling I might be pretty sad when the stuff down there is way too easy.

I also submit again that From needs to add a "New" tab to inventory because after beating Oceiros, I picked up that dragon gesture and could never figure out what it was or where it went. I had also forgotten about the little ledge with the guys praying to the mountain in the Irithyll Dungeon. But now I've been to Archdragon Peak and slain the Ancient Wyvern. Gimmick fight is gimmick.

So I'll go back and do that stuff tomorrow or Monday. But in the meantime....

I have ended the fire.

As I was waiting outside of Lothric's chamber to be summoned, I sat there looking at the blackened sun, and I realized just how much like the dark sign and eclipse looks. We spend our days praising the sun, what may very well be the source of that first flame. But if the curse of the undead is to live as long as the fire does, then the first must be put to rest so that we can to.

With that said, I want to call shenanigans on the Soul of Cinder's build. That dude is INT, DEX, STR, FTH, everything. Didn't know you could max-max in this game.

Seriously, though, when I depleted his health the first time and he put his sword into the ground, and then the music start playing I was just like "WHAT. OH. OH GOD." And then I failed all of my rolls because I'm awful at the Gwyn fight.

But then I beat him and I summoned the firekeeper, and that was that.

Good video game. And I've evidently missed some significant areas, so I'm glad there's some more work to be done.

Have fun with the next fight.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #493 on: 08 May, 2016, 09:04:03 am »

i'm not surprised by this statement

i also did not know about an elevator for that fight whoops
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #494 on: 08 May, 2016, 10:15:43 am »

prime maniac waifu material

i'm not surprised by this statement

lol

i didn't know about the elevator until after i finished the boss, but they only took two tries so
« Last Edit: 08 May, 2016, 10:27:49 am by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: