Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 11:08:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 21637 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #570 on: 09 June, 2016, 07:47:34 pm »

That would mean being mad at video games, which is against my code of honor.

The best code of honor to have really

Uh yeah, yes it is...

*nervous laughter, sweats*
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #571 on: 09 June, 2016, 11:43:52 pm »

it's ok not everyone can adhere to the same code of honor, or else they wouldn't be so honorable

also only 35 coins until I can unlock Lionhardt.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #572 on: 10 June, 2016, 08:34:01 am »

Just as a random morning thought: whenever I load into Dorado, I expect nothing less than a heartbreaking loss.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #573 on: 10 June, 2016, 10:32:53 pm »

Mattress I feel it is safe to say you are a true difference maker. Watching you go off as Winston and Genji is a treat.
Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #574 on: 11 June, 2016, 07:17:06 pm »

Thanks man, I honestly try my best to do well with Winston. Your Rein does work too though with those nasty ult setups.

I have fully accepted that I will never be able to play D.Va competently because I always stop firing and mash square to reload when she doesn't need to.

Some really good games especially against that all Winston team that ragequit after we beat them on Hanamura
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #575 on: 11 June, 2016, 08:20:44 pm »

Thanks man, I honestly try my best to do well with Winston. Your Rein does work too though with those nasty ult setups.

I have fully accepted that I will never be able to play D.Va competently because I always stop firing and mash square to reload when she doesn't need to.

Some really good games especially against that all Winston team that ragequit after we beat them on Hanamura
My Reinhardt's win percentage still isn't where I'd like it to be, though. I dunno whether I'm just not getting the support I need or if I'm bad at taking advantage of opportunities. Sometimes I think I'm just not willing to give up in the face of his hard counters (which seems to be many characters).

D.Va needs that survivability buff pronto. The huge crit spot on her mech just makes it melt. I love playing her but it always seems like a better idea to pick a different tank.

And I think that Winston game was two nights ago. That was fantastic. It helps that Symmetra is actually way too good on that map.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #576 on: 11 June, 2016, 10:58:25 pm »

Got Bloodhardt from a lootbox. Only need 20 coins to get the 1000 I need for Lionhardt, but this is more than acceptable in the meantime. Had a 10-elim / 0-death game soon after picking it up and got POTG.
Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #577 on: 12 June, 2016, 09:12:37 pm »

He has some of the best skins in the game. He looks almost exactly like Gurren Lagann.

Can't wait to see what new skins will be available in the future tho.

are you going to be on tomorrow night?
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #578 on: 12 June, 2016, 09:16:03 pm »

I got the currency I needed in the very next box, so I am gilded and glorious now (though I had awful games tonight so I didn't stay on long).

I should be on tomorrow, yeah. Althoooough I was gonna watch the Sony conference, so I might only hop on for a few quick games.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #579 on: 17 June, 2016, 10:12:42 pm »

Had to leave a little early woops but hey thanks for getting me in the group.

also trying to tell which voices were yours was a good time
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #580 on: 17 June, 2016, 10:20:09 pm »

Yeah dude, it was nice. Getting that Zarya-Hanzo combo ult was a dream come true.

And my apologies, as I feared my other friends were quiiiiite loud. For context, the one guy was going through a list of Ken M's posts on reddit or something. Dude's like a legendary troll or whatever. So yeah.

The other guy is just very British and camp. They're good people though, I promise.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #581 on: 17 June, 2016, 10:25:25 pm »

Yeah I had no problems with any of them so its cool. Was good stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #582 on: 19 June, 2016, 11:15:59 pm »

So I started playing The Witcher: Enhanced Edition this weekend. Had a moment yesterday where I didn't feel like playing the other stuff I've been doing, so I figured why not?

It's definitely a game from 2007 or earlier. Got all that vintage jank, and actually reminds me of Mass Effect 1 in a lot of ways, which is fitting given it was apparently made with the same engine. But it's pretty neat, and I think I'm getting the hang of it. Got through the prologue fine once I worked out that combat is actually timing based. Feels like I'm making steady progress through the first chapter, too.

It was actually funny, after the prologue I was like "Ok I guess now I have to go South to Temeria, let's start the adventure." I've been so conditioned to actually expect to travel places, but then the game just goes "And so Geralt traveled South."

It's cool, though. Hopefully I can make my way through it at a steady pace. I'm not really trying to take my time with it, so I'll probably use a walkthrough when I feel like it's being convoluted.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #583 on: 20 June, 2016, 03:33:22 am »

i never saw the first witcher game in action until after the series became a AAA behemoth, and i was pretty surprised to see how visibly low budget it was. still, for however jank it looks, the devs put a lot of care into that game.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #584 on: 20 June, 2016, 07:48:12 am »

I own III and got a copy of the second one with the Xbox Games for Gold or whatever. I never tried to play the first one though since I've never had a PC that could play it. Maybe soon but I unno. I'm really interested in the series though so I'll be following your first game progress here with interest.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: