Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:23:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 19695 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #1560 on: 10 June, 2019, 05:25:11 pm »

next Smash character is confirmed to be revealed tomorrow, I'm not expecting much else from them this year as its shaping up to be an Animal Crossing show this year
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #1561 on: 10 June, 2019, 11:34:04 pm »

Can't wait for F-Zero to be announced tomorrow. :D
Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #1562 on: 28 June, 2019, 06:12:48 pm »

Did you see the Tetris Effect run? If not, please watch the VOD.

Holy **** man.
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1563 on: 29 June, 2019, 12:44:25 pm »

I did see it. I wish the game audio had been louder, but that dude was suitably nuts.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1564 on: 01 July, 2019, 08:29:31 am »

Endured a power outage yesterday that lasted from 5:30 until 1:00 a.m. In the past I would have sat in the dark and probably tried to sleep whilst feeling miserable. Instead I was annoyed, but I at least had the battery life of my Switch to while away the hours.

I've been replaying Hollow Knight, taking a somewhat different route through the game. Despite beating the Mantis Lords, I haven't been to Deepnest yet. Instead I went up to Crystal Peak as soon as I could and also made an early-ish trip to the Resting Grounds. The real coup is that I've already gone down into the Ancient Basin and fought the Broken Vessel, so I've got the Monarch Wings waaaay more quickly. They were one of the last upgrades I got in my first playthrough.

Playing on Switch has been an adjustment. It definitely takes a toll on my hands, much moreso than Zelda for whatever reason. I'm getting the hang of it, though. The Mark of Pride charm has really helped by giving me extra range, upping the room for error.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1565 on: 01 July, 2019, 02:57:48 pm »

Endured a power outage yesterday that lasted from 5:30 until 1:00 a.m. In the past I would have sat in the dark and probably tried to sleep whilst feeling miserable. Instead I was annoyed, but I at least had the battery life of my Switch to while away the hours.

sounds like a blast

I guess I should play Hollow Knight some day.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1566 on: 01 July, 2019, 03:15:31 pm »

You absolutely should. It's genuinely one of the best Metroidvanias I've ever played.
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1567 on: 01 July, 2019, 11:26:11 pm »

You absolutely should. It's genuinely one of the best Metroidvanias I've ever played.
And yet just calling it a Metroidvania feels reductive to me, but I'm a stan so don't take my word for it.

Also man I forgot how to fight the Watcher Knights.

Found two of the DLCs while exploring also and have no idea how to progress with either one yet, which is a great feeling.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1568 on: 03 July, 2019, 11:16:04 pm »

duly noted

Its on the list but there's so many good ones I still need to play. I have a disgusting backlog of Metroidvanias.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1569 on: 06 July, 2019, 01:03:11 am »

Nail arts are still useless, Primal Aspids are still the worst, the Colosseum is still absurd, but this game is still great.

I've done two out of tree dreamers and I have the King's Brand, so now I just need to go to the Fog Canyon and the Queen's Garden to fill out the map.

Kinda not looking forward to collecting all the essence I need, but maybe my build for this run will make it easier. I'm using the charm that increases spell damage, one that increases acquire soul, and one that reduces soul cost for spells. Combined with the upgraded soul blast, it's pretty potent.

I've been pretty depressed lately, so it's nice to have a comfortable game like this to sink into.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1570 on: 06 July, 2019, 06:17:56 pm »

man the revamped Traitor Lord fight is brutal
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1571 on: 07 July, 2019, 11:44:24 pm »

White Palace done again. I thought I was going to hate the saws, but I forgot it's the spears that are the worst part.

Didn't do Path of Pain. Maybe I'll attempt it at some point. I've got the Void Heart so technically I'm in go mode for the main game, but obviously I want to run around and do stuff for the DLCs.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1572 on: 08 July, 2019, 11:35:43 pm »

I actually feel bad for how easy the dream fights are if you use Fragile Strength with the fully upgraded nail. I resisted through all of them until I got frustrated with Grey Prince Zote, and then I beat him almost immediately.

now

god help me, it is time to deliver the delicate flower
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1573 on: 15 July, 2019, 12:13:57 am »

man, Nightmare King Grimm is absolutely brutal

I'm close to beating him, I think, but I can feel myself slowing down and missing a lot of timings now. Will try again tomorrow. I've changed up my charm build so that I'm actually using that one that makes your dash do damage, which is cool. Now if I can just stop taking stupid hits from the attacks that are actually easy to dodge, I can probably put him away.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #1574 on: 15 July, 2019, 10:43:55 pm »

bug dracula is dead

what a good fight

Now I need to farm geo and I wanted to do it at the colliseum's third trial, but maaaan that is some next level bullshit

tempted to just put on the greed charm and farm the big husks in the City of Tears
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: