Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 03:55:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 21765 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #30 on: 08 March, 2016, 10:30:59 pm »

The cleaver is also pretty good, and it's a pretty popular starting weapon. It has some weight to it, and it's faster than the axe. However, I didn't think it's transformed state was much different aside from having a little more reach. I preferred the axe, because it doubles as a halberd, so there's quite a bit of moveset variety. I'd say go with the axe if you want Strength. The cleaver might be useful if you want to try for Skill, but I think you could even start off with the axe if you decide to go for Skill, since the Axe's scaling between Strength and Skill isn't that different until you start to reach like +3 or +4 or something.

You'll find NPCs, but they aren't as plentiful as in Dark Souls, nor do they stop by in the Hunter's Dream. They have their own little place where you can send them later on. It's not too far off from where you are. However, you can find Eileen in the beginning of the game. I'd recommend looking up where to find her since she's kind of hidden (or just explore yourself), because her quest line is fun and gives you a really amazing Skill-based weapon by the end.

Also, shoot the dogs. Guns are extremely effective at knocking them away. It's just a good way to give yourself some space...I agree that they're horrible enemies, but the hunter's pistol made them much more manageable for me.

that's just my beginner's advice i guess
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: