Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:51:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 19721 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1440 on: 26 January, 2019, 11:45:54 pm »

Finished SotN.

I sort of wish there had been more to figure out in the reverse castle. I knew where all the bosses would be after it was clear they would be in the same rooms. Galamoth was the only challenging fight and it wasn't challenging once I figured out what to do. Then again, it did feel good to be powerful and have all my stuff back, but it made it lame to pick up different items that were hidden around the other castle.

Also it wasn't relevant after a while, but the healing system felt super clunky in that I had to equip a potion or meat, unpause to use it, and then go back and re-equip whatever I had on before. Just being able to heal from the menu would have been nice in the situations where I needed it.

But overall it's still great fun and I'm glad I played it. I gather there's a Richter mode or whatever but I'll do that some other time.

Going to focus on FFIX now and also maybe actually play more Smash? I'm available more nights than not if people want to play.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: