Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 05:42:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

random games

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: random games  (Read 20071 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1485 on: 25 March, 2019, 11:55:52 pm »

Yoooooo so I made headway tonight.

I beat that general I was on last night on the first try tonight. He's got some solid openings to just wail on him, which is something I don't think I've been doing enough. Actually attacking. Trying to do all defense isn't going to break anyone's posture.

After that uuuuuuuuuuh the snaaaaake? Dang. That part was tense. It got me the first time, but then I almost got through unscathed the second time. I'm guessing it one shots you if you don't have a health upgrade by that point.

And then I got through the next area and made it to the first place that I was like "oh ok, so this is a boss." And it was that horse guy from one of the early trailers. And I owned him. Downed him the second try because I got sloppy on the first one, but this was one of those fights where it really pays to have read item descriptions. I knew as soon as he rode up that I just needed to abuse the firecracker and it would probably be simple. That plus I was glad I had the attack out of grapple skill. Those things seem to trivialize that fight.

After that I met the Tengu of Ashina castle, and I really didn't want to fight him so I told him I would kill some "rats." This seems to have paid off in the short term 'cause he gave me a skill scroll for doing that. Also found a free prayer bead in the attic of that place.

I probably should have stopped there, but I had to poke my head into the next area to see what was up. What was up killed me, with its giant flaming horns. So I'll have to figure out what to do about that tomorrow.

Wondering if I could take down Juzou now.

Also I'm guessing there's no reason not to use the memories for attack power upgrades? Or should I have saved that like I would a boss soul?

In conclusion: Yoooooooooo
« Last Edit: 24 April, 2019, 10:45:23 am by Random » Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: