Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 08:33:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

<_< >_> .......

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: <_< >_> .......  (Read 908 times)
Ahriman
« Reply #45 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:47:34 pm »

FMA was awesome up until after the Greed arc. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Pleinair
TheDarkNerd
Knight

. . . They found me

« Reply #46 on: 15 August, 2007, 05:42:04 pm »

Okay, I'm gonna say it once, and once only.

A BILLHOOK IS NOT THE SAME THING AS A MACHETE.

And if we're throwing out random recommendations, Planetes. It's a drama about trash collectors in space. Sounds like a weird premise, I know, but space debris is gonna be a serious problem once we start going up there more frequently.
Report Spam   Logged

postCount++;
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #47 on: 17 August, 2007, 06:33:40 am »

Man, what's with all the Bleach hate?
True, it doens't have that much plot developement, but it's nowhere near as bad as DBZ in that regard, which as far as I could tell, was one fight scene after another.

Eh, I've only recently gotten into Bleach, so I can't really defend it. But yeah, it's definitely one of those animes you watch for the fight scenes....and Kisuke's awesome hat. ^.^

Eh, I only watch dubbed animes out of sheer lazyness....I don't have the time nor paitence to watch subbed animes for the most part. So I can't recommend much.
I mean, I've only ever watched one subbed anime, and it's a shojo-ai series kind of aimed at girls anyways, so I doubt you would like it.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #48 on: 17 August, 2007, 08:42:31 am »

True, it doens't have that much plot developement, but it's nowhere near as bad as DBZ in that regard, which as far as I could tell, was one fight scene after another.

Eh, I've only recently gotten into Bleach, so I can't really defend it. But yeah, it's definitely one of those animes you watch for the fight scenes....and Kisuke's awesome hat. ^.^

Eh, I only watch dubbed animes out of sheer lazyness....I don't have the time nor paitence to watch subbed animes for the most part. So I can't recommend much.
I mean, I've only ever watched one subbed anime, and it's a shojo-ai series kind of aimed at girls anyways, so I doubt you would like it.

You should watch subbed animes. No matter what people say, it DOES give a different experience...I'm not saying I HATE dubs. In fact I like watching a good dub once in a while...I'm just saying that I prefer subs.

Also hand over the name of that shojo-ai anime, NAO!
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #49 on: 17 August, 2007, 09:03:00 am »

You should watch subbed animes. No matter what people say, it DOES give a different experience...I'm not saying I HATE dubs. In fact I like watching a good dub once in a while...I'm just saying that I prefer subs.

This.

Although it's gotten somewhat more interesting, it still epic fails in plot, so it can never be great.
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #50 on: 17 August, 2007, 10:42:36 am »

Kashimashi.
You can find some episodes of it on YouTube, I think.
Report Spam   Logged
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #51 on: 17 August, 2007, 02:28:15 pm »

Kashimashi was good.
You can find all of it on veoh.

Quick note: one of the girls used to be a guy
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: