Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 10:11:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Help me find an anime!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me find an anime!  (Read 340 times)
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« on: 15 August, 2007, 04:07:08 pm »

It needs to have tons of action, and I'd like for it to be short, because I have a short attention span.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #1 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:08:48 pm »

Elfen Lied
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #2 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:09:17 pm »

Pokemon
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:09:53 pm »

Elfen Lied

What's it about?
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #4 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:12:15 pm »

Elfen Lied-
The Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Taken from ANN

There's always Gundoh Musashi
Or Code Geass
Report Spam   Logged

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:13:42 pm »

Elfen Lied-
The Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Taken from ANN

There's always Gundoh Musashi
Or Code Geass

What are those about? >_>
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #6 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:17:16 pm »

Trust me. You'll love Elfen Lied. It has action/lots of blood/nudity/a little comedy/only 13 episodes/some drama. It's perfect for you.

Code Geass-
In the future, Japan is conquered by The Empire of Brittania using giant humanoid machines called Knightmare Frames and is renamed Area 11. Losing all freedom, the Japanese are renamed "elevens" and relocated into ghettos. Seven years later, a 17 year old Brittanian student named Lelouch is attending high school at Ashford Academy, however, he differs from the other student - he has long carried a childhood grudge of Brittania. After a strange and coincidentiall turn of events, Lelouch finds himself caught in the middle of a battle between Brittania and a Japanese group of terrorists. There, he meets a girl who calls herself C.C, whom he obtains a strange ability called Geass. With the power of Geass, Lelouch must lead the terrorists to victory and ultimately lead the rebellion against Brittania becoming the masked man, Zero.
The Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11's. A Britannian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend Suzaku that he'd destroy Britannia. Years later, Lelouch is in high school, but regularly skips out of school to go play chess and **** on himself. One day, he stumbles on terrorists 11's who've stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them, who is Suzaku. As the rest of the squad arrives, Suzaku is shot for disobeying orders, while the military secret, a young girl, gives Lelouch the power of Geass, which makes anyone obey any order. While Suzaku is secretly made the pilot of Britannia's brand new prototype Knightmare, Lancelot, Lelouch becomes the masked Zero to lead the rebellion to destroy Britannia once and for all.
-Taken from ANN

Gundoh Musashi is a joke.
Report Spam   Logged

TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:19:47 pm »

I kinda wanna watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, but I hear it's long...

Did I spell it right? >_>
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #8 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:22:17 pm »

You spelled it right, and it's a really really good one. But I'm not sure if you would enjoy it. It's 26 episodes, and there's an alternative movie ending which taks place of episodes 25&26, which I know you would like better than the original episodes. You can try it, but I think Elfen would be more up your alley.
Report Spam   Logged

TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:23:35 pm »

I thought I heard somewhere that it's long. >_>

Ima watch Evangelion.
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #10 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:25:18 pm »

It's actually pretty short/average compared to most anime. >.<

Okay.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #11 on: 15 August, 2007, 04:51:02 pm »

Oh hell, I forgot that I still need to watch Code Geass. >_> That's definitely what I need to watch next.
Report Spam   Logged
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #12 on: 15 August, 2007, 05:16:02 pm »

I watched the first 2 episodes of Evangelion. It be good.
Report Spam   Logged

Ryuk
Humans are so entertaining...
Flame Spirit

GanonsMentor42

« Reply #13 on: 15 August, 2007, 05:19:21 pm »

Try Naruto! There's only 250 episodes!
Report Spam   Logged

I'd really appreciate an apple about now...
Ahriman
« Reply #14 on: 15 August, 2007, 05:23:26 pm »

Try Naruto! There's only 250 episodes!

But only watch the first 135 episodes. Then skip to Shipuuden.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: