Ultimate Paradise
18 November, 2019, 05:46:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess since I'm here again, I'll make my own Now Playing topic!  (Read 5449 times)
Maniac
Flame Spirit

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #765 on: 26 March, 2019, 02:18:21 pm »

stormblood concluded with a wet fart of an ending. fitting

there's an ongoing subquest line that was updated along with the ending to stormblood. it's the detective comedy questline, it's all a big joke. anyone who was looking forward to that more than the main storyline got a shocking twist and an actual, climactic final boss to wrap up the stormblood arc of that quest line. they put more effort into ending that than the actual ending to stormblood

so yeah, stormblood sucked. I came out of the initial storyline for the expansion kinda disappointed, and then kept going downhill from there, eventually culminating in dedicating two patch cycles to the following summary: "hey, you know that lady who died two-thirds through the story who was basically hitler? yeah, well she was really fucking hot and half of the fanbase jerked off to her stomping on a captive in the stormblood trailer, so we're gonna bring her back and throw her a big old pity party and pretend there's anything redeemable about her so that all her fans won't feel so bad about that" before drunkenly coasting towards the finish line. god damn waste of time.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: