Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:56:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Old Child Board

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Old Child Board  (Read 11198 times)
Masterman
« Reply #735 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:02:10 am »

man, you guys take stuff way to seriously. Damn, dmax, I knew you were stupid, but not blind. That was a doppelganger, get it right!!!

im stupid? wow but im sorry but it seems ur the one who is trying to fit in with a group and is failing miserably...and alls u ever do is say"thats a doppelganger" get a new way to retaliate....what a dumb ass....

you make me dammit!!! I cant think of a new way to retaliate. I gotta say all this stuff over and over again cuz' I'm afraid of you  <_<

wow thats sad

heh heh, reduced to altering posts. I can see you've got nothing left. As I thought this was getting exciting too. You let me down once again. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #736 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:03:39 am »

man, you guys take stuff way to seriously. Damn, dmax, I knew you were stupid, but not blind. That was a doppelganger, get it right!!!

im stupid? wow but im sorry but it seems ur the one who is trying to fit in with a group and is failing miserably...and alls u ever do is say"thats a doppelganger" get a new way to retaliate....what a dumb ass....

you make me dammit!!! I cant think of a new way to retaliate. I gotta say all this stuff over and over again cuz' I'm afraid of you  <_<

wow thats sad

heh heh, reduced to altering posts. I can see you've got nothing left. As I thought this was getting exciting too. You let me down once again. <_<

funny thats what everyone says after they battle you....
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #737 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:05:55 am »

wow thats sad

ok ok, you got me. That's what every guy says after you give them cuddy.
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #738 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:07:47 am »

wow thats sad

nice one i was expecting a doppelganger...ur very supprising, just like with ur birth, u damn accident child...
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #739 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:11:27 am »

wow thats sad

nice one i was expecting a doppelganger...ur very supprising, just like with ur birth, u damn accident child...

I was about to say doppelganger XD. Accident child? That all you got? My birth was surprising? How do you know that? Unless......O_O
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #740 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:14:09 am »

wow thats sad

I was about to say doppelganger XD. Accident child? That all you got? My birth was surprising? How do you know that? Unless......O_O

cause im ur father...ur mom was sitting on a corner, i flipped her a quater, next thing u know i have a accident child that happens to be u....

im sorry if that offends u but i just had to throw it out there....for the lolz
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #741 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:21:00 am »

no my mom isn't here anymore. Thanks alot.
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #742 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:22:17 am »

your welcome  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #743 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:25:16 am »

you don't get it do you?
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #744 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:25:54 am »

o i do, now ask me if i care ull get a REAL good response then
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #745 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:29:21 am »

You care about your life? Just because you lived for a while, don't mean it can't come to a short end. You think about that. Think hard. Really hard.
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #746 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:30:38 am »

You care about your life? Just because you lived for a while, don't mean it can't come to a short end. You think about that. Think hard. Really hard.

u live to die...dieing is just a phase of life, deal with it and learn to accept it...
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #747 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:33:43 am »

what? I'm asking you!! I was saying I'm gonna kill you. Not, that you just flat out die. You ever watched the Boondocks? Huh?
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #748 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:35:29 am »

what? I'm asking you!! I was saying I'm gonna kill you. Not, that you just flat out die. You ever watched the Boondocks?Huh?

o no ur gonna kill me over the internet...real scary...and i only watch the boondocks when there is nothing else on...
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #749 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:40:02 am »

what? I'm asking you!! I was saying I'm gonna kill you. Not, that you just flat out die. You ever watched the Boondocks?Huh?

o no ur gonna kill me over the internet...real scary...and i only watch the boondocks when there is nothing else on...

not much of a surprise. If you watched some of that I might be insulted by those insults. But wait, you can't watch TV cuz' you too busy tryin' to stalk me.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: