Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 04:38:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Old Child Board

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Old Child Board  (Read 11357 times)
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #750 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:42:08 am »

what? I'm asking you!! I was saying I'm gonna kill you. Not, that you just flat out die. You ever watched the Boondocks?Huh?

o no ur gonna kill me over the internet...real scary...and i only watch the boondocks when there is nothing else on...

not much of a surprise. If you watched some of that I might be insulted by those insults. But wait, you can't watch TV cuz' you too busy tryin' to stalk me.

yep u know me, im stalking u, tell me why is it that im leaving this board, where as u stay and respond to everything i say? dosent that make YOU the stalker...get a life stalker...
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #751 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:45:05 am »

what? I'm asking you!! I was saying I'm gonna kill you. Not, that you just flat out die. You ever watched the Boondocks?Huh?

o no ur gonna kill me over the internet...real scary...and i only watch the boondocks when there is nothing else on...

not much of a surprise. If you watched some of that I might be insulted by those insults. But wait, you can't watch TV cuz' you too busy tryin' to stalk me.

yep u know me, im stalking u, tell me why is it that im leaving this board, where as u stay and respond to everything i say? dosent that make YOU the stalker...get a life stalker...

trying to reverse the situation eh? Desperate ain't you? But'll I'll have to say, this is the longest I've argued ith someone. I don't even see this as an arguement. I think your trying to throw pixie dust on me. Fairies.
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #752 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:48:08 am »

trying to reverse the situation eh? Desperate ain't you? But'll I'll have to say, this is the longest I've argued ith someone. I don't even see this as an arguement. I think your trying to throw pixie dust on me. Fairies.

u have ur own pixie dust i do believe...this argument was started cause ur a dumb ass hole and when i asked why this topic is up TRY to act like ur a bad ass..when everyone know u sit in aroom all day saying **** that no one cares about...
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #753 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:51:48 am »

u have ur own pixie dust i do believe...this argument was started cause ur a dumb ass hole and when i asked why this topic is up TRY to act like ur a bad ass..when everyone know u sit in aroom all day saying poop that no one cares about...

why are you getting so mad at me? I was kidding. Do I need to come to your house, slap you in the face, and yell at you just so you can understand that I WAS KIDDING!! Your making it like it's the end of the world. Jesus christ. We're posting on a freakin' board of imaginary fights.....and yur getting mad at me for unsportsman-like conduct?
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #754 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:54:55 am »

u have ur own pixie dust i do believe...this argument was started cause ur a dumb ass hole and when i asked why this topic is up TRY to act like ur a bad ass..when everyone know u sit in aroom all day saying poop that no one cares about...

why are you getting so mad at me? I was kidding. Do I need to come to your house, slap you in the face, and yell at you just so you can understand that I WAS KIDDING!! Your making it like it's the end of the world. Jesus christ. We're posting on a freakin' board of imaginary fights.....and yur getting mad at me for unsportsman-like conduct?
ive been kidding this entire time....ur really the one takeing it way to serious, then again it is the internet so its hard to tell when people are serious and when they arent...but yeah...u have restarted this argument several times after i tried to end it..idc though, im going to sleep do what ever u "gangsters" do on friday nights all alone...
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #755 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:56:47 am »

ive been kidding this entire time....ur really the one takeing it way to serious, then again it is the internet so its hard to tell when people are serious and when they arent...but yeah...u have restarted this argument several times after i tried to end it..idc though, im going to sleep do what ever u "gangsters" do on friday nights all alone...

I'm out too. An it's Saturday here. <_<
Heh, see ya later Dmax.
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #756 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:58:03 am »

Heh, see ya later Dmax.

u should REALLY try to ask for a teamate for that battle tommarow...
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #757 on: 01 December, 2007, 12:59:22 am »

Heh, see ya later Dmax.

nah, I'll take the ass-whippin' like a man......I guess.
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #758 on: 01 December, 2007, 01:01:19 am »

Heh, see ya later Dmax.

*gasp*
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #759 on: 01 December, 2007, 01:02:41 am »

THAT DOESN"T MEAN I WON"T FIGHT BACK THOUGH!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #760 on: 01 December, 2007, 08:52:05 am »

Heh, see ya later Dmax.

Yes, and your gonna take it screaming in internet pain, and begging for cyber mercy. Evil

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #761 on: 01 December, 2007, 02:30:37 pm »

Heh, see ya later Dmax.

Yes, and your gonna take it screaming in internet pain, and begging for cyber mercy. Evil

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

yur not going to be there. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
A Duck
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

ME!

« Reply #762 on: 01 December, 2007, 03:10:44 pm »

Heh, see ya later Dmax.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

yur not going to be there. <_<

judge just lost that argument pretty fast lol
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #763 on: 01 December, 2007, 04:07:27 pm »

XD
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #764 on: 01 December, 2007, 05:30:00 pm »

Absolute: They wouldn't lt him use is gmb!!! They were scared of Masterman?
Resolve: MWAH HA HA!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: