Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 10:56:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Clash of Smash: Last Season

Pages: 1 ... 1269 1270 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clash of Smash: Last Season  (Read 91295 times)
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #19080 on: 11 July, 2008, 02:39:09 am »

Using our old profiles?

Do you even have a profile?
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #19081 on: 11 July, 2008, 02:41:15 am »

..................I'll find mine. Somewhere......or I can make one up off of the top of my head.
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #19082 on: 11 July, 2008, 02:43:09 am »

..................I'll find mine. Somewhere......or I can make one up off of the top of my head.

You know you'd be fighting Gaffit right?
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #19083 on: 11 July, 2008, 02:45:30 am »

That's what I planned on.
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #19084 on: 11 July, 2008, 02:47:05 am »

Name:Nikoleis
Race:Human-like
Weapon:Magithech blade (sword)
Secondary Weapon:Magitech guard (shield)

Ap : 0
Jd : 100

Stats:
Strength:2
Speed:3
Defense:3
Magic:4

Description (See avatar)

Bio:
Amateur world saver, this is not the first time he leaves his world to fight somewhere else. Coming from a planet called Gillgothant, he happened to beat the god of destruction Zaralem, with the help of three others people. Sheylan, his "wife" (even if marriage doesn't have the same meaning in his homeworld), was part of this team, as was Sundy the geomage and an adventurer called Adynos. Nikoleis left them for studying the "metaverse" travel and is now in his 24th world, Brawler's Paradise. But each time, he must learn how to make his power work because of the physics changes.
   But now, a new threat has appeared ... what is this feeling, like ... the world is moving ? But without power (and money ...) Nikoleis couldn't study this problem and is bound to fight against some inhabitant, in a place called the "Clash of Smash arena", to retrieve his former abilities ... and some new one.

(Note : character was originally created for a video game project. He is now also my Internet avatar. This explain the backstory.)

Abilities:
Magitech blade powers (Basic)
Nikoleis can uses any of the four "scientific" element with his blade, for some basic power. These elements are :
Force :
Kinetic power mainly, used to modify the sword's striking power or weight
Energy :
Make the blade strong against energy (barrier and such), sort of weak light saber
Time and space :
Resizing the blade to x5 size or sound speed strike come from this
Atomic :
Sturdier and sharper blade
Only one of these can be activated at once, it take a whole turn to change from one to another without using any other ability

Physics magic (Basic)
Again, this is based on "scientific" elements.
Force :
Creating some pure kinetic blasts or modifying weight is part of this magic.
Energy :
Can condensate energy and use it in multiples forms, like beam, close combat attacks or protection
Time and space :
A small warping effect in time and space is possible, only on self for now. Rescaling is also part of this element
Atomic :
Some atomics power transmute matter. The high complexity requires to touch the target. Complex compound (like humans bodies) can't be altered

Repost my profile in the "correct place", just to be sure !

And Hi everyone !
« Last Edit: 11 July, 2008, 03:00:54 am by Nikoleis » Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #19085 on: 11 July, 2008, 02:49:51 am »

Name:Nikoleis
Race:Human-like
Weapon:Magithech blade (sword)
Secondary Weapon:Magitech guard (shield)
Abilities:

Ap : 0
Jd : 100

Stats:
Strength:2
Speed:3
Defense:3
Magic:4

Description (See avatar)

Bio:
Amateur world saver, this is not the first time he leaves his world to fight somewhere else. Coming from a planet called Gillgothant, he happened to beat the god of destruction Zaralem, with the help of three others people. Sheylan, his "wife" (even if marriage doesn't have the same meaning in his homeworld), was part of this team, as was Sundy the geomage and an adventurer called Adynos. Nikoleis left them for studying the "metaverse" travel and is now in his 24th world, Brawler's Paradise. But each time, he must learn how to make his power work because of the physics changes.
   But now, a new threat has appeared ... what is this feeling, like ... the world is moving ? But without power (and money ...) Nikoleis couldn't study this problem and is bound to fight against some inhabitant, in a place called the "Clash of Smash arena", to retrieve his former abilities ... and some new one.

(Note : character was originally created for a video game project. He is now also my Internet avatar. This explain the backstory.)

Abilities:
Magitech blade powers (Basic)
Nikoleis can uses any of the four "scientific" element with his blade, for some basic power. These elements are :
Force :
Kinetic power mainly, used to modify the sword's striking power or weight
Energy :
Make the blade strong against energy (barrier and such), sort of weak light saber
Time and space :
Resizing the blade to x5 size or sound speed strike come from this
Atomic :
Sturdier and sharper blade
Only one of these can be activated at once, it take a whole turn to change from one to another without using any other ability

Physics magic (Basic)
Again, this is based on "scientific" elements.
Force :
Creating some pure kinetic blasts or modifying weight is part of this magic.

Energy :
Can condensate energy and use it in multiples forms, like beam, close combat attacks or protection

Time and space :
A small warping effect in time and space is possible, only on self for now. Rescaling is also part of this element

Atomic :
Some atomics power transmute matter. The high complexity requires to touch the target. Complex compound (like humans bodies) can't be altered

Repost my profile in the "correct place", just to be sure !

And Hi everyone !

Credit where credit is due.

Awesome Profile. Could use a projectile attack though. Unless you perfer up close and melee combat.
Report Spam   Logged

HMA
HMA
Holy Ruler

« Reply #19086 on: 11 July, 2008, 02:52:17 am »

Hi Nik.
I'm stilling working on my profile.
Report Spam   Logged

Anime directors like cats, because they dont have to look after them ~ FLCL
Did you come to play? Everyone's dead... so I got bored. Did you come to play with me? ~ Wrath, FMA
Dubbed Morgan Freeman by ZeldaFan, ZeldaFan42, and a team of squirrels
I'm a Clasher. I have a natural tendency towards super-powered, rediculously over-the-top God Mode fights...
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #19087 on: 11 July, 2008, 02:57:19 am »

Both force and energy attacks are usable at range, but are weak. My speciality is my magitech blade and the effects I can have with it (A 50 kg sword is striking you !)

And by credit, what do you mean ? From where it was taken ? Well, this is an original creation ... just thanks Rai fo finding it again in the older topic.
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #19088 on: 11 July, 2008, 03:01:29 am »

Both force and energy attacks are usable at range, but are weak. My speciality is my magitech blade and the effects I can have with it (A 50 kg sword is striking you !)

And by credit, what do you mean ? From where it was taken ? Well, this is an original creation ... just thanks Rai fo finding it again in the older topic.

Credit can also mean praise. It means I think your profile is damn good.
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #19089 on: 11 July, 2008, 03:04:09 am »

Oh ? Thanks then !!!!!!!

It's an adapted version of the previous one ... you know, the one who lost (almost) everytime, with the magic counter each turn ...

I hope this time I will be at least competitive !
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #19090 on: 11 July, 2008, 03:08:51 am »

He looks like he'd put up a good fight to me.

I'd like to have pitted him against Rief to be honest, the Thief vs. the Adventurer
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #19091 on: 11 July, 2008, 03:28:41 am »

Name: Jase
Race: Demon-Elf
Class: Assassin
Weapon: Long Blade that pops out of arm. (like Baraka on Mortal Kombat) *search it*
Sec. Weapon: Bombs

AP: 0
JD: 0

Stats:
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Defense: 3
Magic: 1

Description:

Looks like that, except turn those daggers on his side to bombs, and change his hoody black. Has baggy pants, a very urban dialect (with lots of yo's and other hood slang), and a black bandana over mouth.

Bio: A loud assassin hailing from the town of Masterman. Originally, a hired mercenary for the raid on Bridge 8, Jase proved that he was much more than a simple mercenary. He defeated countless recruits on the Bridge 8 massacre, and captured the Bridge alone. It eventually caught fire, and he was one of the two survivors. The King of Masterman, Masterman, saw this, and asked Jase to be his loyal assassin. Jase accepted. After 7 months passed, Jase resigned, and went off to carry on his own life. He eventually got married at the age of 15 to a samurai-woman named Shura. They lived happily, but being the man Jase is, Jase strolled off later on, and eventually his loud mouth led him into dark waters. He got into a big fight with some local thugs, and when his back was turned, one of them stabbed a deep wound in his arm. He now has a very distinct scar on his left arm. Later on, he strolled off again and met up with a group of people called "Clashers" and eventually played their game, to show his strength and win money, back for his home life. Little does he know, the King of his hometown, laid the foundation of this very widespread fighting-craze, called the "Clash of Smash".

I'll do abilities later. How many do we get at first again?

Doc: 2, and also i corrected your stat error... 7/5 speed is not possible...
« Last Edit: 11 July, 2008, 10:21:45 am by DoctorWormx » Report Spam   Logged
HMA
HMA
Holy Ruler

« Reply #19092 on: 11 July, 2008, 03:38:35 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Anime directors like cats, because they dont have to look after them ~ FLCL
Did you come to play? Everyone's dead... so I got bored. Did you come to play with me? ~ Wrath, FMA
Dubbed Morgan Freeman by ZeldaFan, ZeldaFan42, and a team of squirrels
I'm a Clasher. I have a natural tendency towards super-powered, rediculously over-the-top God Mode fights...
T23W01f
The Merchant

So...Full....Of....Energy!

« Reply #19093 on: 11 July, 2008, 03:40:53 am »

We are/will/have been waiting for Judg.

is he on vacation.. maybe

but i have not yet met a person who can outsmart a bullet... dam to much tf2
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #19094 on: 11 July, 2008, 03:43:24 am »

K. I'll get around to it eventually tomorrow. *goes to bed*
Report Spam   Logged