Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:04:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Poncho's User Story.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poncho's User Story.  (Read 2080 times)
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Username: the poncho
Mood: Happy

Liberty or Death

« on: 20 August, 2007, 06:34:47 pm »

Chapter 2: A Clever Ruse

“Alright, boys! I’m going Goku!” David shouted to his team.

“Right-o, sir! I’ll handle the ones up front! ROSETHRONE WHIP!” With that, a huge barbed vine-whip with a rose pommel appeared in Waluigi’s hands. The barbs dripped poison. “Showtime!”

Dancing about eloquently, Waluigi lashed at the clones, taking them down one by one. Meanwhile, Shadow was dashing about in the distance. “Chaos Control! Chaos Spear!”

Huge shafts of golden light flew from Shadow’s open palm, as the Chaos Emerald in his belt buckle began glowing. The shafts met their marks: The clones. Each one fell over in pain as the spears flew through there body. Most them were dead, and whoever wasn’t was perforated by Mecha Sonic’s chain guns.

“Alright, ready to go!” Suddenly, David’s power suit changed to an orange martial arts out fit, and his hair became spiked up.

Thousands of clones swarmed his front. “Big mistake,” He muttered, brining his hands together. Energy began gathering there, forming a blueish-white sphere. “Kame… Hame…” He brought the energy foreword and separated his hands. “…HA!” The energy exploded into a wave of violent force, over taking each and every clone. As it swathed over them, the area was over flowing with intense power, lifting the rocks from the ground. When the wave dissipated, nothing was left but a crater dug into the ground where the wave swathed over.

“Hehehe, David! Your Goku form has grown more powerful than before! Have you been training while I wasn’t around?” Waluigi shouted while lashing through more clones. “Perhaps you should consider copying these clones! With enough training you could become quite the adept swordsman! Just look at the original Kratos!”

“Not a bad idea, Wa…” David was cut off by a shout from Mecha Sonic, who was aiming his chain gun at David’s head. “Duck!”

David did so, and the robot fired. David turned around to see the perforated corpse of a clone.

“Ah Mecha. Where would Dark Lead be without you?”

“In your graves, sir. I’m picking up a reading from Market Street, Koopa Paratroopas have arrived there. They are armed. Current course of action?” Mecha was always known for his dry sense of black humor. It was at times what kept the team sane, and at other times the bane of their existence.

“Market Street, eh? Plan a course directly there and take out all the paratroopas. Leave one though. For interrogation.” And with that, the mechanized hedgehog was off.

“I set the power level to brain-mushing only! I don’t know how, but something, or someone, changed it back to default in the 5 seconds it was powering up,” Gaffit explained to True. “Someone with an extensive knowledge of technology, and an experienced hacker to boot.”

“I don’t care about excuses! You obviously set the power level to high! We gave you specific orders to only kill, not damage property! Now look at the place, a barren wasteland! Completely lifeless!” General True was not pleased. Oakhurst, his hometown, reduced to rubble. Fortunately, all the people made it out.

“I’m sorry to say this Gaffit, but you are hereby discharged from the service, without any chance of rejoining. Your lucky I’m not charging you with a federal crime.” True said with dismay. “You can stay with us until we get back to Edge, at which point you are never to associate with us again. I’ll cover your back, don’t worry about jail.”

Gaffit was shocked. One of the highest ranking military scientists, discharged just like that? Something was up, Gaffit would get to the bottom of it.

“Hmm. Everything’s going exactly as planned. Dark Lead is coming here, leaving City Hall undefended. FIRAGA!” The cloaked figure waved his hand under his robes and huge ball of flame fell down from the blue skies above, enveloping the surrounding area, while the paratroopas wreaked havoc with assorted weaponry. “All according to- ” He was cut off by a Kamehameha wave hitting him in the back.

“Not as strong as David’s… Mecha Sonic…” The mage rebounded with cat like grace. “Mecha Sonic! Glad you could come! But tell me, where are the rest of your playmates? Hiding under the bed I presume?”

“Very funny, Ahriman,” replied the robot coolly, his hand still smoking from the Kamehameha Wave. “A shame you didn’t die last time we met, the dead are must be bored what with all the clones coming their way.”

“Hmm… Looks like I’ll have to move the other three as well… Unless David hasn’t grown more powerful since our last run in at Oakhurst,” Ahriman thought. “Speaking of Oakhurst…”

“What the hell is going on here?” shouted the ever loud General True, standing at the gates with his men. “I thought you freaks were attacking Oakhurst!”

“Ah, general, our raid of your hometown was naught but a clever ruse, and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker,” Ahriman said coyly.  I love it when a plan comes together. And speaking of plans, I have a stock market to rob. Ciao, gentlemen! Image!” With that, three more Ahriman’s appeared, and with a shout of “Teleport!” they were gone.

“The stock market? Alright men! Head to the Stock Market! Mecha, I’m sure you can clean up here?”

“Like a murderer in an orphanage.”

“Ah, yes. Well…” True responded, puzzled. “All men, to the Stock Market! Gaffit, you head home.”

“Right, of course.” And with that, they were off, leaving Mecha Sonic to clean up like murderer in an orphanage.

“I’ll never understand that robot…” thought True aloud on his way to the Stock Market.
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: