Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 11:19:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Poncho's User Story.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poncho's User Story.  (Read 2239 times)
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Username: the poncho
Mood: Happy

Liberty or Death

« on: 25 August, 2007, 10:02:56 am »

Chapter 3: The Two Kunoichi

Upon arriving at his home office, Gaffit was presented with three options. He could sit in front of his computer and try to figure out what was up with True, eat a most likely week old cookie he found lying on his desk, or go help the two chicks who were battling clones outside his window.

“Sigh… Could this day get any worse?” Gaffit though aloud.  “First I get discharged, and now I have to fight?”

After strapping on his jet pack, Gaffit dived out the window carrying a Razor Laser cannon in one hand and ToolBox in the other.

“Michal! You know what to do!” shouted one of the girls.

“Right! Here goes nothing!” replied the other. “Storm of Seven Winds!”

With that, her five katana flew from their sheaths and a strong gale blew through the streets, lifting up everything that wasn’t nailed down. At the same time, the other girl leapt into the air. While the katana flew at the clones, slicing them up as if guided by invisible hands, the second girl dived down from above, wielding a dagger in one hand and scimitar in the other, slaying clones with every dive.

When all the clones were dead, the katana sheathed them selves and the second girl landed to the right of the other with style.

Gaffit was dumbfounded. “And just who are you two?”

The one with katana unsheathed her boken and struck a dramatic pose, while the one did the same with her weapons.

“We are…” the said in unison. “Michal!” “Rae!”

“The Two Kunoichi!”

Gaffit was once again dumbfounded. “Well, you came at just the right time…” Gaffit said shyly. “I was, you know. Just about to whoop them all myself, but, you… you guys did a great job yourselves.”

“Beaten the punch by these two?” Gaffit thought, staring at the two. “I don’t like it. Something’s definitely up.”

“Don’t worry, we’re working with Edge,” said Rae, as if replying to Gaffit’s thoughts. “We’re the two most elite ninja in all of the land, let alone Edge.”

“We’re actually kunoichi,” Michal piped in. “Female ninjas. And I for one am very proud of that.”

“I personally don’t care about title,” said Rae. “As long as we can kick ass, does gender really matter?”

“Not at all,” Gaffit said with annoyance creeping into his voice. “But what does matter is that Ahriman has just summoned about a hundred clones to flatten us, and that his hovering right above us.”

“Ah, Gaffit. Ever the observant one. And who are these two beautiful ladies?” the wizard pondered, slowly lowering to the ground. “I am Ahriman, the most powerful Black Wizard you’ll meet in any lifetime!”

He bowed before the two kunoichi, pulling a rose out from under his robes. “And with that…” suddenly the rose began dripping with poison. “… I bid you adieu. Destroy them!”

He threw the rose at the ground and toxic waste exploded from it, meanwhile Ahriman teleported to behind his soldiers, throwing fireballs from a distance.

The two kunoichi leapt out of the explosion, reacting almost before it hit the ground. Gaffit, too, jet packed out of the way, some of the poison hit his leg, numbing it entirely.

“Ah crap! ToolBox! Fix up my leg!”

“Right sir. Would you like a Klondike with that?”

“Why not.”

With that, a Klondike Bar popped out of ToolBox and into Gaffit’s hand, while he began firing Razor Lasers at the opposition, tearing through them like a hot knife through butter.

Meanwhile, Rae dashed about through the army, slashing clones in the back of the neck, while Michal’s katana orbited her, slicing up clones while she beat them into submission with her boken.

Once all the clones were finished, Ahriman was left standing amongst the bodies.

“Ah, it seems as though the kittens have claws. And Gaffit, your technology always ceases to amaze me. Now then, what say we settle this like civilized human beings? Fissure!”

Suddenly, the ground began shaking, and a huge canyon open underneath the three. A blot of lightning flew from Ahriman’s hands, destroying Gaffit’s jet pack. They fell in, screams of terror being heard from the darkness below.

“Sir! I’m getting a reading from the Tech District! I’m heading there now!” Waluigi shouted to David, rolling the R’s.

“Hm. I too am getting something.” Shadow said quietly, after firing off a Chaos Blast, annihilating the clones. “From the Fashion District. I’ll check it out.”

“Right! I’m heading to City Hall! I’m getting another reading!” David told his men. “And if its Ahriman or Judgment Angel, run! We all know we can’t take them alone,” Daivd warned. After changing into Mario’s get-up, he began wall jumping from building to building, heading towards City Hall. Shadow used Chaos Control to warp to the Fashion District, while Waluigi swung from the traffic lights and telephone poles using his Rosethorn Whip.

"Little do they know they left the Stock Market and the rest of the Financial District undefended..." thought Ahriman aloud as he walked up to the City Bank...

Report Spam   Logged

Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: