Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 07:56:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Poncho's User Story.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poncho's User Story.  (Read 2211 times)
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Username: the poncho
Mood: Happy

Liberty or Death

« Reply #15 on: 25 August, 2007, 10:12:31 am »

*reads*
*nods head in approval*

If your getting impatient, don't worry. Your set to appear later in the show. You are after all, the main villain.
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #16 on: 25 August, 2007, 10:14:17 am »

Meh.
*stiil nods*
It's good. But needs moar action. Hopefully we will get to see Ahriman vs Darklead soon...
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #17 on: 25 August, 2007, 10:50:37 am »

*does the nice guy pose*

It's so very youthful! I approve! I approve!
Report Spam   Logged
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #18 on: 25 August, 2007, 11:00:09 am »

Meh.
*stiil nods*
It's good. But needs moar action. Hopefully we will get to see Ahriman vs Darklead soon...

Well I'm still sort of introducing characters...  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #19 on: 25 August, 2007, 01:08:54 pm »

Chapter 4: Like a Four-Pronged Fork, Stabbing at the Helpless Noodle

As Ahriman plodded up to the stock market, the so-called security guards attempted to gun him down. Dodging the bullets with ease, he froze them all solid with a single Blizzard spell.

“I love it when a plan comes together,” rambled the Black Wizard in monologue. “While Dark Lead out dealing with my Images, I come here to steal the most prized possession of the mayor of Edge: His money. Yes, the stock market, where every dollar of the Mayor is invested. A fool, truly. No idiot would go all in on something as risky as this.”

Blasting open the door to the mayor’s account, where cash is kept in paper, not virtually, Ahriman summoned forth a Bag of Infinite Holding, and stuffed the money inside. Moments before leaving, however, something caught his eye. A magic tome. What was written in its pages, not even Ahriman knew, but the call of more powerful magic was to strong to resist. Leaving the vault empty as the mayor’s head, he calmly walked out of the stock market, tipping over the frozen citizens, shattering them to dust.

“Crap! It is Ahriman… Ah, I can’t just run! But I’ll die if I don’t… Oh what to do…”

Nearly the same thought ran through the heads of all Dark Lead, except Mecha Sonic, who was dealing with clones and another Ahriman image with the help of General True’s army. However, when the real Ahriman was finished, the images vanished before leaving a single message.

“Dark Lead, the so-called perfectly organized Urban Defense Squad, fell for the plan of a single wizard. Well I must say, I don’t enjoy taking candy from a baby. I’ll be at the Stock Market if any of you wish to prove your mettle! Ciao!”

And at that moment, all of Dark Lead uttered a single word before heading to the Stock Market: “Crap!”

David was the first to arrive at the stock market.

“Ahriman, you bastard!” shouted the overall clad man. “Drop the cash now, or I’ll be forced to… erm, use force!”

“Yeah! And I’ll have to prick you like a rose!” Waluigi said, swinging in.

Just then, Mecha Sonic spin-dashed onto the scene. “And I’ll have to send you to the grave you so rightfully belong in.”

“And I’ll just have to kill you.” Shadow was never known for good humor.

And so Dark Lead was assembled once again. Standing before the magician, one would imagine they would easily win. They would also be wrong.

“Very well. As you can see, you fell for four images. Like a four-pronged fork, stabbing at the helpless noodle. Well then, shall we dance? Flare!”

Suddenly four huge pillars of flame began spinning around the party, generating intense heat.

“Everybody get out of here!” David shouted, and his team dived out of circle of flame before the pillars exploded with energy. “Mecha, annoy him! Waluigi, open up with the whip! Shadow, range attacks! I’ll take him in mortal combat.”

His overalls suddenly changed into Saiyan armor, and his hair became spiked up intensely.

“Hm. Let’s see just how powerful Vegeta is…”

“The Z Fighter, eh? Protect!” A shell of energy revolved around Ahriman as he awaited the impending assault.

Dashing towards Ahriman, David unleashed a rapid barrage of punches on Ahriman. Ahriman, the spell absorbed them. The spell could only take so much, however, and it shattered, leaving Ahriman open to another barrage. Instants before the barrage was unleashed, David was hit by a bolt of lightning that flew from Ahriman’s hand. David was sent flying, but while in midair, he unleashed the Galick Gun. It hit Ahriman dead on, yet he rebounded and launched a Firaga spell.

David, however, was not so lucky. He flew through a building on the other side of the street and crashed through to the other side. After skidding on the ground, he flew up over the building and rapidly unleashed Destructo Disks towards the dark wizard.

Ahriman, distracted by David’s attacks, was hit in the side by a Kamehameha wave from Mecha Sonic, who then unleashed his chain gun. Blocking the bullets with a shell, Ahriman turned his attention to Shadow. Flying at the hedgehog with inhuman speed, he unleashed a Firaga spell with his hand on Shadow’s gut. The fire energy channeled straight into him, but not before he flared his Chaos Aura.

The Ahriman Shadow was fighting dissipated, and the real one appeared behind David. Firing a Blizzaga at his back, David was sent flying towards the ground. Mecha Sonic rushed to catch him to prevent him from shattering and began thawing him out. Waluigi, meanwhile, shouted “Drop Rocket!” (rolling the R’s) and flew at Ahriman, his foot surrounded by purple energy.

Ahriman took the blow to the face, but then fired a thunder at Waluigi. He dodged it, but after a quick glanced realized the nature of the spell.

“Hmm… Only a weak Thunder? His mana must be low. This fight is nearly over…” Waluigi thought.

“Whirluigi!” Waluigi began spinning rapidly, and a whirlwind began spinning up around him. It drew Ahriman in, and despite his best efforts, he was thrown into the air by the force of the tornado.

“Drop Rocket! Wall-Luigi!” Waluigi’s foot began glowing once again, and hi sailed it straight into the now air-borne Ahriman. He was spiked into the ground, and entangled into a wall of purple vines.

Waluigi landed triumphantly, being the only member of Dark Lead not injured. (Mecha Sonic was hit by the now-frozen David whilst trying to catch him)

“Well, Ahriman! Seems as though Dark Lead was too much for you, eh?” Waluigi announced. “Just remember, next time you try to-” He was cut off by Ahriman teleporting out of the vines and to behind Waluigi.

“Look who’s high-and-mighty now, eh?” Ahriman said. With a flick of his fingers and of “Thundaga!”, Waluigi was sent flying. Another shout, and Mecha Sonic too was frozen solid.

“Tell your other two playmates not to mess with Ahriman. They WILL regret it. Ciao, gentlemen! Teleport!”

Ahriman vanished, yet appeared atop City Hall. “Alright, Judgment,” he said, speaking into a walky-talkie. “ Dark Lead is out for the count. Fire the nuke.”

“You’ve done a good job today, Ahriman. Oh, and what of Gaffit?”

“Discharged from the military, courtesy of your newest apprentice, True, and sent hurtling down a fissure, courtesy of me.”

“Perfect.” Judgment Angel pushed down a button, and a nuclear missile was fired from Judgmental Utopia of the Destructive God (JUDG) HQ, with a crash course to Edge.

Hmm... My chapters are getting longer and longer... I really like this one, I love how that action scene came out.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #20 on: 25 August, 2007, 01:12:18 pm »

I'm enjoying this! Your catching Dark Lead's personality perfectly!
Report Spam   Logged

the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #21 on: 25 August, 2007, 01:17:44 pm »

*glee*
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Ahriman
« Reply #22 on: 25 August, 2007, 01:38:24 pm »

It would seem I'm a lot like Dimentio. That's awesome. >_>
Report Spam   Logged
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 25 August, 2007, 02:45:46 pm »

Love the missile!
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #24 on: 26 August, 2007, 12:30:51 am »

Grin

I'm really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work!
Report Spam   Logged

the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #25 on: 26 August, 2007, 10:33:36 am »

>_> I wonder if Gaffit can figure out what I'm going to do next.

*coughthinkCoScough*
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #26 on: 26 August, 2007, 10:58:53 am »

*coughthinkCoScough*

Next chapter, NA0!
Report Spam   Logged
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #27 on: 26 August, 2007, 11:04:44 am »

.5/3 done...  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #28 on: 26 August, 2007, 11:39:07 am »

*coughthinkCoScough*

I think I have a good idea of what may happen. And Ariham knocked around Goku like he was nothing, how the hell are we supposed to compete with that!?
Report Spam   Logged

the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #29 on: 26 August, 2007, 11:46:07 am »

>_> It was actually David in Vegeta form.

Yeah, Ahriman's tough. But I have plans.
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: