Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:53:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Poncho's User Story.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poncho's User Story.  (Read 2071 times)
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Username: the poncho
Mood: Happy

Liberty or Death

« on: 20 August, 2007, 03:50:04 pm »

Title: Working on it... :/

Chapter One: It Begins.

It was peaceful enough on that bright summer day. The kids were playing in the park. All was right in the city of Edge. Until that afternoon.

“Sir, everything is in place. The military forces have been distracted by our attack on Oakhurst, if we attack now, they’ll be totally defenseless.”

“Very good, Danerd. Send in the clones.”

“Yes, my liege. I’ll make it so.” And he was off.

“Oh, and Danerd…”

“Yes, lord?” He replied. “Did I do something wrong?” He thought, sweat riding down his cheek.

“Make sure Ahriman doesn’t do anything stupid…”

“Of course.”

Moments later, thousands of Kratos Aurion clones descended upon the Edge. The people were completely undefended. However…

“Waluigi! How’d they get in here?” David yelled from his office.

“I don’t know sir, but they’re everywhere! The military is in Oakhurst dealing with them, I don’t know how much longer the militia can hold out!” Waluigi responded. He was rarely panicked, but if he was, you know it’s a crisis.

“Very well,” He said, suiting up. “Is Mecha Sonic fueled up?” Just that instant, a blue flash appeared at his side.

“Mecha Sonic, reporting for duty,” said a metallic, nonchalant voice. “Awaiting orders. All systems at 100 %.”

“Excellent,” David responded coolly. “Where’s…” David then turned towards his office window, seeing a black and red trail of light tearing up and down the street, taking down Kratos-Clones as he went.

“That fool…” David whispered. “…Amazes me sometimes. Everybody, move out!”

When the other three arrived on the street, the team was assembled.

“Dark Lead Urban Defense Squad! Move out!” David shouted. The clones wished they were never cloned.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Gaffit! What’s the status on that thing you’re making?!” The voice of General True was heard throughout the bunker.

“Almost ready, just gotta work out some kinks… and… done,” Gaffit exclaimed with a sense of accomplishment. “Now then, we’ll need to get it right at the edge of Oakhurst for it to work. All the citizens are evacuated, right?”

“Yeah, everybody’s out. So, exactly what is this thing?” General True was not what you would call tech savvy. He could hardly work his scouter let alone a sonic resonator.

“It’s a sonic resonator. It emits high frequency sound waves which, while completely impossible to hear, turn brains to mush! They don’t penetrate the ground though, so as long as everybody is underground, they’ll be fine. Our real targets are obviously the clones, but more importantly, the original, Kratos Aurion himself. He may be here, as this is a large scale attack, but its doubtful. Either way, this will win the battle for us, but it’s a single use device. After that, its resonation device shatters and its impossible to replace.” Gaffit was very proud of his creations, his most prominent being ToolBox, a sentient toolbox with an infinite arsenal of tools and heavy weaponry.

“To be honest, I just wanted to know what it does,” True said as if he had ignored everything Gaffit just said. “Fire it up!”

After dragging it to the edge of the now burning town, Gaffit typed in some information and the activation key. But something went wrong. The whole machine began vibrating, the ground began trembling, and the core of the machine began glowing.

“Oh crap…” Gaffit knew what was about to happen. He set the power level, but the machine must have reset itself to default. The default is enough to level a city. “Everybody down!” Gaffit shouted, diving towards the earth. The rest of the squad followed, and the machine activated. A massive wave of sound emitted from the satellite that was facing the down, and everything it passed was leveled, accompanied by a huge explosion. The clones too exploded into bloody mess, leaving chunks everywhere. The sound was audible, piercing the ears of the military forces like nails on a chalk board. The forest at the other edge of town was turned to dust. The area was completely devoid of life.

“Eh heh… My bad…” Gaffit was in trouble. Big trouble.
« Last Edit: 20 August, 2007, 04:05:39 pm by Poncho » Report Spam   Logged

Smiley

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #1 on: 20 August, 2007, 03:59:44 pm »

Good, it's got it's own little theme. Very diferent from the other user stories.
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #2 on: 20 August, 2007, 04:09:24 pm »

I'm enjoying this so far.  Keep up the good work. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #3 on: 20 August, 2007, 04:20:17 pm »

Ah snaps.

Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #4 on: 20 August, 2007, 04:39:48 pm »

XD I hope you all like it!
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #5 on: 20 August, 2007, 04:42:17 pm »

Also, I wrote this last night, and I've already started the next chapter. I may be able to squeeze in another update by the end of the day, if not, I'll be gone for the next four days. Vacation.
« Last Edit: 20 August, 2007, 06:13:33 pm by Poncho » Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #6 on: 20 August, 2007, 06:34:47 pm »

Chapter 2: A Clever Ruse

“Alright, boys! I’m going Goku!” David shouted to his team.

“Right-o, sir! I’ll handle the ones up front! ROSETHRONE WHIP!” With that, a huge barbed vine-whip with a rose pommel appeared in Waluigi’s hands. The barbs dripped poison. “Showtime!”

Dancing about eloquently, Waluigi lashed at the clones, taking them down one by one. Meanwhile, Shadow was dashing about in the distance. “Chaos Control! Chaos Spear!”

Huge shafts of golden light flew from Shadow’s open palm, as the Chaos Emerald in his belt buckle began glowing. The shafts met their marks: The clones. Each one fell over in pain as the spears flew through there body. Most them were dead, and whoever wasn’t was perforated by Mecha Sonic’s chain guns.

“Alright, ready to go!” Suddenly, David’s power suit changed to an orange martial arts out fit, and his hair became spiked up.

Thousands of clones swarmed his front. “Big mistake,” He muttered, brining his hands together. Energy began gathering there, forming a blueish-white sphere. “Kame… Hame…” He brought the energy foreword and separated his hands. “…HA!” The energy exploded into a wave of violent force, over taking each and every clone. As it swathed over them, the area was over flowing with intense power, lifting the rocks from the ground. When the wave dissipated, nothing was left but a crater dug into the ground where the wave swathed over.

“Hehehe, David! Your Goku form has grown more powerful than before! Have you been training while I wasn’t around?” Waluigi shouted while lashing through more clones. “Perhaps you should consider copying these clones! With enough training you could become quite the adept swordsman! Just look at the original Kratos!”

“Not a bad idea, Wa…” David was cut off by a shout from Mecha Sonic, who was aiming his chain gun at David’s head. “Duck!”

David did so, and the robot fired. David turned around to see the perforated corpse of a clone.

“Ah Mecha. Where would Dark Lead be without you?”

“In your graves, sir. I’m picking up a reading from Market Street, Koopa Paratroopas have arrived there. They are armed. Current course of action?” Mecha was always known for his dry sense of black humor. It was at times what kept the team sane, and at other times the bane of their existence.

“Market Street, eh? Plan a course directly there and take out all the paratroopas. Leave one though. For interrogation.” And with that, the mechanized hedgehog was off.

“I set the power level to brain-mushing only! I don’t know how, but something, or someone, changed it back to default in the 5 seconds it was powering up,” Gaffit explained to True. “Someone with an extensive knowledge of technology, and an experienced hacker to boot.”

“I don’t care about excuses! You obviously set the power level to high! We gave you specific orders to only kill, not damage property! Now look at the place, a barren wasteland! Completely lifeless!” General True was not pleased. Oakhurst, his hometown, reduced to rubble. Fortunately, all the people made it out.

“I’m sorry to say this Gaffit, but you are hereby discharged from the service, without any chance of rejoining. Your lucky I’m not charging you with a federal crime.” True said with dismay. “You can stay with us until we get back to Edge, at which point you are never to associate with us again. I’ll cover your back, don’t worry about jail.”

Gaffit was shocked. One of the highest ranking military scientists, discharged just like that? Something was up, Gaffit would get to the bottom of it.

“Hmm. Everything’s going exactly as planned. Dark Lead is coming here, leaving City Hall undefended. FIRAGA!” The cloaked figure waved his hand under his robes and huge ball of flame fell down from the blue skies above, enveloping the surrounding area, while the paratroopas wreaked havoc with assorted weaponry. “All according to- ” He was cut off by a Kamehameha wave hitting him in the back.

“Not as strong as David’s… Mecha Sonic…” The mage rebounded with cat like grace. “Mecha Sonic! Glad you could come! But tell me, where are the rest of your playmates? Hiding under the bed I presume?”

“Very funny, Ahriman,” replied the robot coolly, his hand still smoking from the Kamehameha Wave. “A shame you didn’t die last time we met, the dead are must be bored what with all the clones coming their way.”

“Hmm… Looks like I’ll have to move the other three as well… Unless David hasn’t grown more powerful since our last run in at Oakhurst,” Ahriman thought. “Speaking of Oakhurst…”

“What the hell is going on here?” shouted the ever loud General True, standing at the gates with his men. “I thought you freaks were attacking Oakhurst!”

“Ah, general, our raid of your hometown was naught but a clever ruse, and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker,” Ahriman said coyly.  I love it when a plan comes together. And speaking of plans, I have a stock market to rob. Ciao, gentlemen! Image!” With that, three more Ahriman’s appeared, and with a shout of “Teleport!” they were gone.

“The stock market? Alright men! Head to the Stock Market! Mecha, I’m sure you can clean up here?”

“Like a murderer in an orphanage.”

“Ah, yes. Well…” True responded, puzzled. “All men, to the Stock Market! Gaffit, you head home.”

“Right, of course.” And with that, they were off, leaving Mecha Sonic to clean up like murderer in an orphanage.

“I’ll never understand that robot…” thought True aloud on his way to the Stock Market.
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
τπμε
Broseidon, Lord of the Brocean
Internet Addict

Mood: Quixotic

Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy-kickin

« Reply #7 on: 20 August, 2007, 07:28:47 pm »

*Clapping*

Am I possesed?
Report Spam   Logged

the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #8 on: 20 August, 2007, 07:29:37 pm »

Not at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #9 on: 20 August, 2007, 09:46:27 pm »

Looks good.

When will I show up?
Do I get to save the day?
Is the announcer going to say, "Looks like the day was saved, thanks to ZeldaFan!"?
CAN I HAVE PIE!?
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #10 on: 20 August, 2007, 10:38:22 pm »

All right, it's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum.

Go me!
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #11 on: 21 August, 2007, 05:35:39 am »

This is excellent! 10/10!
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #12 on: 22 August, 2007, 12:15:34 pm »

well to bad im blind otherwise i would read this....
Report Spam   Logged
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #13 on: 25 August, 2007, 10:02:56 am »

Chapter 3: The Two Kunoichi

Upon arriving at his home office, Gaffit was presented with three options. He could sit in front of his computer and try to figure out what was up with True, eat a most likely week old cookie he found lying on his desk, or go help the two chicks who were battling clones outside his window.

“Sigh… Could this day get any worse?” Gaffit though aloud.  “First I get discharged, and now I have to fight?”

After strapping on his jet pack, Gaffit dived out the window carrying a Razor Laser cannon in one hand and ToolBox in the other.

“Michal! You know what to do!” shouted one of the girls.

“Right! Here goes nothing!” replied the other. “Storm of Seven Winds!”

With that, her five katana flew from their sheaths and a strong gale blew through the streets, lifting up everything that wasn’t nailed down. At the same time, the other girl leapt into the air. While the katana flew at the clones, slicing them up as if guided by invisible hands, the second girl dived down from above, wielding a dagger in one hand and scimitar in the other, slaying clones with every dive.

When all the clones were dead, the katana sheathed them selves and the second girl landed to the right of the other with style.

Gaffit was dumbfounded. “And just who are you two?”

The one with katana unsheathed her boken and struck a dramatic pose, while the one did the same with her weapons.

“We are…” the said in unison. “Michal!” “Rae!”

“The Two Kunoichi!”

Gaffit was once again dumbfounded. “Well, you came at just the right time…” Gaffit said shyly. “I was, you know. Just about to whoop them all myself, but, you… you guys did a great job yourselves.”

“Beaten the punch by these two?” Gaffit thought, staring at the two. “I don’t like it. Something’s definitely up.”

“Don’t worry, we’re working with Edge,” said Rae, as if replying to Gaffit’s thoughts. “We’re the two most elite ninja in all of the land, let alone Edge.”

“We’re actually kunoichi,” Michal piped in. “Female ninjas. And I for one am very proud of that.”

“I personally don’t care about title,” said Rae. “As long as we can kick ass, does gender really matter?”

“Not at all,” Gaffit said with annoyance creeping into his voice. “But what does matter is that Ahriman has just summoned about a hundred clones to flatten us, and that his hovering right above us.”

“Ah, Gaffit. Ever the observant one. And who are these two beautiful ladies?” the wizard pondered, slowly lowering to the ground. “I am Ahriman, the most powerful Black Wizard you’ll meet in any lifetime!”

He bowed before the two kunoichi, pulling a rose out from under his robes. “And with that…” suddenly the rose began dripping with poison. “… I bid you adieu. Destroy them!”

He threw the rose at the ground and toxic waste exploded from it, meanwhile Ahriman teleported to behind his soldiers, throwing fireballs from a distance.

The two kunoichi leapt out of the explosion, reacting almost before it hit the ground. Gaffit, too, jet packed out of the way, some of the poison hit his leg, numbing it entirely.

“Ah crap! ToolBox! Fix up my leg!”

“Right sir. Would you like a Klondike with that?”

“Why not.”

With that, a Klondike Bar popped out of ToolBox and into Gaffit’s hand, while he began firing Razor Lasers at the opposition, tearing through them like a hot knife through butter.

Meanwhile, Rae dashed about through the army, slashing clones in the back of the neck, while Michal’s katana orbited her, slicing up clones while she beat them into submission with her boken.

Once all the clones were finished, Ahriman was left standing amongst the bodies.

“Ah, it seems as though the kittens have claws. And Gaffit, your technology always ceases to amaze me. Now then, what say we settle this like civilized human beings? Fissure!”

Suddenly, the ground began shaking, and a huge canyon open underneath the three. A blot of lightning flew from Ahriman’s hands, destroying Gaffit’s jet pack. They fell in, screams of terror being heard from the darkness below.

“Sir! I’m getting a reading from the Tech District! I’m heading there now!” Waluigi shouted to David, rolling the R’s.

“Hm. I too am getting something.” Shadow said quietly, after firing off a Chaos Blast, annihilating the clones. “From the Fashion District. I’ll check it out.”

“Right! I’m heading to City Hall! I’m getting another reading!” David told his men. “And if its Ahriman or Judgment Angel, run! We all know we can’t take them alone,” Daivd warned. After changing into Mario’s get-up, he began wall jumping from building to building, heading towards City Hall. Shadow used Chaos Control to warp to the Fashion District, while Waluigi swung from the traffic lights and telephone poles using his Rosethorn Whip.

"Little do they know they left the Stock Market and the rest of the Financial District undefended..." thought Ahriman aloud as he walked up to the City Bank...

Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #14 on: 25 August, 2007, 10:10:49 am »

*reads*
*nods head in approval*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: