Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:17:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Poncho's User Story.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poncho's User Story.  (Read 2086 times)
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #30 on: 26 August, 2007, 11:47:14 am »

i cant read this. im to lazy...
Report Spam   Logged
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Username: the poncho
Mood: Happy

Liberty or Death

« Reply #31 on: 26 August, 2007, 11:47:47 am »

Chapter 5: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

“I can’t believe this! Those two wall-jump out of here and leave me to fall to my death!”

Gaffit was most displeased. The Two Kunoichi used their ninja capabilities to jump from wall to wall to get out of the fissure, but they forgot about Gaffit.

Suddenly, Rae appeared beside him, grabbed his shirt, and with a shout of “Double Substitution!” Gaffit and Rae both appeared at the edge of the fissure.

“Well then, what’s next? I’ve got plenty of ideas for a counter-attack…”

“I think we have bigger problems now, Gaffit,” Michal said, gazing towards the sky. “Look! A missile!”

“Hmm… And by the looks of things,” Gaffit threw on his binocugoggles. “It’s a nuke… We’re doomed.”

“Don’t say that! I’m sure you could come up with something!” Rae said encouragingly, despite knowing all hope was lost. “You’re the legendary Gaffit, inventor extraordinaire!”

“I know what to do,” Gaffit said, staring at the ground. “It’s just that if I do what I think I should do, Edge is destroyed anyway. We’re really between a rock and hard place here. Either course of action would be detrimental to the city of Edge… The nuclear energy of that nuke, knowing Judg, would definitely be enough for the Atomic transformation…”

“Huh?” they both said in unison.

“Sigh… I’ve got this thing inside me, right?” Gaffit began to explain. “And it protects me from nuclear radiation, even absorbs it.”

“So what’s so bad about that?” Michal pondered.

“Well, if I absorb to much radiation, that thing takes over. He’s called Atomic, and he may very well be the most powerful creature in the universe. And even better, he’s got a bit of a reputation for killing planets. He destroyed over 9000 galaxies before I captured him… What I’m basically saying is, if I absorb that nuke, Atomic will kill us all.”

“Well…” Rae whispered. “That pretty much sucks!”

“Tell me about it.”

“Ok, so is everything ready?”
“Yeah, my sealing jitsu is prepared,” Rae replied. “The second you absorb that nuke, Atomic dies and you’re back to normal.”

“Perfect. And Michal, what about you?”

“I’m ready to launch the Spirit Sever. Atomic will never be resurrect by anything, ever.”

“Good. Alright, I’m going in.”

“Gaffit, you sure you wanna do this?” ToolBox asked. “I mean, there is a 32.33 %, repeating of course, chance that you’ll die.”

“It’s time I purged this demon from me,” Gaffit said with resolve. “He’s been haunting by dreams and stuffing my nightmares for long enough…”

“Very well, sir.”

Gaffit fired up his repaired jet-pack. He set it on a crash course with the missile.

“ToolBox, how long?

“30 seconds, sir.”

“Perfect.”

“Sir… Let’s say this doesn’t work…”

“It will work, ToolBox. If I don’t make it, tell Dolores… I’ve always hated her and regret going on a date with her.”

“Right, sir. 5 seconds… 4… 3… Good luck!”

Gaffit fired a Razor Laser right at the war head. The bomb exploded instantly, sending 15,000 kilotons of nuclear energy into the air around Gaffit. All of this rebounded moments before reaching its critical, and flew into the body of the scientist. Suddenly, something within him awakened. As if he had been slumbering all this time, and that bomb was his alarm clock. Something was different. Atomic had awakened.

“Mmhahaaha…”

“Final Sealing!”

“Spirit Sever!”

Two ethereal blades flew from the hands of the two kunoichi, both of them hitting Atomic dead on. However, the spirit sever hit first. Atomic was not killed. Only weakened. The Final Sealing prevented his power from ever being restored. He still had more power than most in the city of Edge, even the world. And now he was free, Gaffit lying dormant within him.

Michal stood there, munching Pocky.

“Man did we screw up.”

“Yeah.”

The Pocky was a special request.  Wink

And I know this one's a little short. The next few chapters probably will be. I'm deciding if I should have a time-skip or not. I probably won't, but anything could happen in my crazy mind. Also, I'm not particularly happen with this one, but I'll make up for it.

On a side note... *shotys Dmax in the ehad*
« Last Edit: 26 August, 2007, 11:51:02 am by Poncho » Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #32 on: 26 August, 2007, 12:20:31 pm »

Mmmm, pocky!

I give it two nice guy poses out of two.

*Gai and Lee do the Nice Guy Pose*
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #33 on: 26 August, 2007, 12:21:38 pm »

ZF, what is the nice guy pose? I've heard of it but never seen it. And while I'm here, what's the nice girl pose? Is that the pose sakura does with her fists beneath her chin?
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #34 on: 26 August, 2007, 12:29:52 pm »

basicly thumbs up...
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #35 on: 26 August, 2007, 12:30:24 pm »

I've never heard of a nice girl pose.

But the Nice Guy Pose is where Lee or Gai give someone a thumbs up and their teeth sparkle. I'll try to find a pic or a video of it.
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #36 on: 26 August, 2007, 12:31:45 pm »

Ah, like they do to each other in Ultimate Ninja. I know what you mean now.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #37 on: 27 August, 2007, 03:33:00 am »

O_O

I was not expecting Atomic.

Crap.
« Last Edit: 27 August, 2007, 04:02:27 am by Gaffit » Report Spam   Logged

the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #38 on: 27 August, 2007, 02:30:51 pm »

The writers block strikes again! *my ideas run into a block instants before hitting my brain*
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #39 on: 28 August, 2007, 05:20:27 pm »

poopy
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Liberty or Death

« Reply #40 on: 28 August, 2007, 06:25:43 pm »

Chapter 6: The Climactic Battle Begins! Danerd vs. Reaper vs. LuigiKong!

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of what was once Oakhurst…

“Hmm. Nothing here. Not even a wallet. A shame, really. This used be such a…”

LuigiKong was cut off by a massive sword nearly cleaving him in half. His ninja-like reflexes and senses allowed him to dodge it without even knowing it was there. He leaped arund in an instant and saw his would-be assassin. Draped in a cloak and mask, and  wielding a broad sword with two hands, the figure was a menacing sight. An aura of dreariness seemed to exhume from him, and the mask hiding his face added to the fright.

“Reaper? Now what’s a high-class assassin like you doing in a rundown crap hole like this?”

“Money is the greatest motivator, LuigiKong. And I happened to know you owe my family quite a bit,” Reaper’s coarse voice replied. “Or rather, you stole quite a bit. I’m here to take it back.”

“Money eh? From the Haven family?” LuigiKong glanced towards the sky in thought. “Nope. Nothing comes to mind.”

At that, Reaper nearly impaled LuigiKong through the gut. “Do NOT test my patients! Where is the money?”

LuigiKong was scared now. “O-Oh! That money… Yeah, about that. I was hired to steal that it for… oh what was his name? Jubilant? Merriment?...”

“Judgment?”

“Yeah! He was the one! He said you owed it to him and he was growing tired of waiting… So yeah I don’t have it anymore. But I do have this.”

LuigiKong held up a bright shining ruby from his pocket. “It’s good luck, it is! Magic!”

Reaper rubbed his temples. “That’s plastic, you twit. Look!” Reaper pointed out a tiny “MADE IN CHINA” sticker on the underside.

“Oh… Well that sucks! I was robbed! Robbed, I tell you!”

“Said the lowlife thief… What the hell?” Reaper was rarely surprised, and this was one of those times. A sword flew from behind him and nearly impaled him through the head.  It vanished an instant later.

Reaper whipped around to see yet another figure. He wore scrubs, and was wielding a massive two-handed blade.

He gave the two a thumbs-up, a wink, and a toothy smile.

“Haha! Danerd’s the name! Assassin extraordinaire with a degree in medical science! The number one Doctor-Assassin in the world!! As versatile as a knife-wrench! As powerful as a lethal injection! As accurate as a surgeon!”

“I’ve had enough of this!” Reaper sheathed his broadsword and began twirling around twin crystal longswords, one of fire, on of ice.

“LuigiKong, where’s my money?”

“Danerd! I want my money back!”

“Reaper! You tried to kill our best thief! I’ll destroy you for that!

And so it began.

“David! David, wake up! Come on!”

After thawing out both Mecha Sonic and David, Dark Lead was trying to awake David, who was still unconscious.

“Ah! This is hopeless!” Waluigi exclaimed. “Let’s try again in an hour.”

“He could be in a coma,” Shadow suggested from the corner. “That would suck big time.”

“I doubt it. He’s having quite a bit of brain activity. Most likely sleeping. Probably having a great dream.”

“Or reliving that whooping,” Waluigi sighed. “Seriously, guys. Ahriman destroyed us all without even breaking a sweat, while he downed us all with basically one attack! I think we need to start training a lot more than we do now! Up until now, we’ve only had to face robbers or muggers, even the occasional clone squad. But never a full scale attack like-”

Waluigi was cut off by a blast of green energy exploding through one of the walls of Dark Lead HQ. Floating outside the former wall was a glowing green figure wearing green armor of some sort.

“The Robot. Give me the robot,” said the figure. “I am Atomic, destroyer of worlds. Surrender the robot and none shall be harmed.”

“If you want to take one of us…” David muttered, awakening at the perfect time. “You’ll have to go through all of us! Dark Lead, let’s kick it up a notch!”

Yeah, this one was more comic relief than anything else. Why does Atomic want Mecha Sonic? How did LuigiKong fall for a plastic ruby? Why is Danerd wearing scrubs? Stay tuned to find out! *cut to cereal commercial*
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #41 on: 28 August, 2007, 10:04:19 pm »

*Eats said cereal*
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore