Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 07:39:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Cads user story

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cads user story  (Read 8646 times)
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

Mood: High

I wanna be the minority!

« on: 21 August, 2007, 09:12:24 am »

Kakadi: *hes sitting in his apartment, chilling out, when theres a knock at the door* COMING, COMING! *as he gets up, it reveals another black bag on his couch similar to cads* *he opens the door* yea- *another blue light, and then hes gone*

yeah, im not gonna do all of them, for the mystery of backstories, just so you know!

Masterman: *Wearing a chicken suit, he walks into his apartment, a one bedroom one bathroom mess of a hellhole* I HATE my job as mascot at GFC (georgia fried chicken) *he squashes a roach as it scurries by and takes a seat in a dirty armchair next to a small TV.* i need realaxsation! whoo! *just as he turns on the TV, he also gets surrounded in the blue light, and dissapears*

Zeldafan: *in a beautiful mansion, a decendent of a rich family* *She can be seen in the armory, training with a sword*

Her father walks in with a disgusted look on his face*
father: Why must you insist on training with those things like some sort of barbarian?
ZF: so that the next time a punk with a gun tries to steal everything in our mansion we wont sit around like retards watching it happen! *she slices at the cinderblock in front of her, slicing it in half*
Father: How many times must you be told? A sword cannot be fast enough to block a bullet!
ZF: yeah, thats wha- *a blue light envolopes her too, and she dissapears*
Father: What in gods name?!
« Last Edit: 21 August, 2007, 09:49:27 am by Cads_734 » Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: